Star by Star Gaming
[Moderator Application NA] staff - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Volunteer Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Locked Applications (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=25)
+---- Thread: [Moderator Application NA] staff (//showthread?tid=15807)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: admin - Maverick Dredd-Powers - 02-25-2021

Hey like Ryte said coming back from a ban and applying for a mod is....idk like you're not ready. I don't think I've ever seen you on the server before too?

Maybe because of the time we spend every session or whatever we never see each other. But maybe wait a bit, help out as a player the best you can. Play as a prefect/teacher to get best recognition by the other staff and players. So sorry, but for now I'm going with a -1. 

RE: admin - Sasha Bean - 02-27-2021

hello everyone i made edits because the og one was not good and had mistakes and i wanted to do another form but i could not so i did it here agian as you can see i edit it thank you.

RE: admin - Life Socks - 02-27-2021

Oi m8! Please don’t bump your app by making a new post several days after the last one. 

R u sure ya read all of de rules about making a staff app?

There’s a post by Lexa underneath David Elios’ Thread. This post explains all of the circumstances in which you can reply to your own app. 
Otherwise it’s considered bumping because it brings your app back to the top.

@Sasha Bean Every two weeks (it may be weekly actually idk) staff members go over staff applicants in a meeting and give feedback. They’ll then either accept your application, or Justin will give you feedback from the meeting of things they want to see improved upon. If it’s really bad they may just flat out deny your application, too.

RE: admin - Sasha Bean - 02-27-2021

i just read it thx for the info!

RE: admin - Lexa - 02-28-2021

The rules about bumping staff apps are pinned in the staff apps sections. Reasons for an Application Lock (Please Read before Applying) in particular, my post at the bottom. I'm not going to deny this application, I do advise that you read these additional rules, which are more specifically directed at Hogwarts Staff Apps.

Unrelated to bumping: I need you to please update your answer to question 1 to be word for word "Yes, I do agree and accept these terms and conditions." - as that is required in the question. The Hogwarts meeting is later today, so please try to comply ASAP

RE: admin - Sasha Bean - 02-28-2021

hi lexa i am not sure i understand what you mean by "hogwarts meeting" was i late for it seeing as you sent that messege 8 hours ago for me which was almost 2 am for me? and i updated the teams and conditions.

RE: admin - Garbo - 02-28-2021

(02-28-2021, 11:58 AM)alvinskyes Wrote: hi lexa i am not sure i understand what you mean by "hogwarts meeting" was i late for it seeing as you sent that messege 8 hours ago for me which was almost 2 am for me? and i updated the teams and conditions.

It's so the staff can discuss your app

hey lexa i thought i should write this bc i have not any news about the meeting yet i dont really know how it works can someone help me out here?

RE: admin - Astra - 02-28-2021

(02-28-2021, 07:41 PM)alvinskyes Wrote: hey lexa i thought i should write this bc i have not any news about the meeting yet i dont really know how it works can someone help me out here?

Basically, after the staff meeting on Sunday, if you are accepted, Justin will post a message here saying you were accepted. As there is no message, it means you were not accepted this time around. App's stay open for a month

but as i looked in the other apps mostly by Edgar nova Justin sent a reply saying something about feedback wouldn't he do that to me as well? or was their another reason? or maybe they haven't talked about mine yet? sorry i just have so much questions i just dont really understand this.