Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] so i got unabanned and then a admins bans me again - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com//forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] so i got unabanned and then a admins bans me again (//showthread?tid=16484)

so i got unabanned and then a admins bans me again - dub - 06-10-2021

(1) What is your in-game name? - Randy Smegger

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:499640541

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - MIke 

(4) How long were you banned for? - i was banned for 60 years

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - like 4 times for nothing just salty admins

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - just got unbanned from a 60 year ban

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - because a admin got salty at me and said i was mic spamming for 0.6 secounds and permabanned me saying i shouldnt be unbanned

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - obvs not i done nothing but get unbanned  

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - because it wasnt even a legit reason i spoke to another admin and they said it was fine now this mike kid all salty bans me saying im getting perma banned for no reason other then i got unbanned without an appeal its just abuse of power on a hogwarts game that no one wants or needs just try to get max lvl like give me a brake,, staff obvs think they are god or something

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: so i got unabanned and then a admins bans me again - Marlene Weeny - 06-10-2021

Heya Randy,

There was a bit of a mixup with your ban, mike caught it and has already reduced the ban to 1 day for mic spam. So if you would like to continue to appeal your 1-day ban for mic spam, of course, feel free to do so (you just need to edit your appeal a bit). Or if you would rather not bother and lock the thread you can feel free to do so as well.

RE: so i got unabanned and then a admins bans me again - Mike Donner - 06-10-2021

Hey Randy!

So you were previously issued a permanent ban for hatespeech and micspam, and such ban was never appealed. Upon further inspection I realised that the original perma was given as a request, and you were reperma'd due to reoffending upon your return. I decided already to change your ban in favour of a 1 day ban for micspam, leaving it for the staff member who initially perma'd you to decide whether they wish to reissue the ban. I will however say that your disrespect both in the sit and in this appeal aren't appreciated, and it would be preferred if you would refrain from such behaviour if you do want a chance at a reduction/unban.

I'll leave this ban open for the time being, once I've heard back from the staff member in question then I'll update you on your ban.

RE: so i got unabanned and then a admins bans me again - Yaycob - 06-10-2021

Locked as requested by OP.