Star by Star Gaming
[Moderator Application] Bloom's Mod App - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Clone Wars RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Forum: Locked Applications (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: [Moderator Application] Bloom's Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=2935)

Bloom's Mod App - Jeremy - 12-06-2018

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - $STEAMID$
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73350848    
 Steam URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/JeremyCamper/

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
 Bloom

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
CST

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
 I normally get home from school at 5:00 pm, but sometimes I have football so I won't get home until 6:00 pm.

(3.) How old are you? -

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -
I was on SBS before it shut down and rediscovered it when Dac posted about it on the old 327th group page. I joined the new clone wars server on November 11th.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -
I have played on clone wars for two years without any real lapse in activity. When SBS shut down, I moved over to [GSN] Star wars RP. After some time on that server I left and join a server formerly known as [Axis] Clone Wars RP. When I learned that SBS was coming back, I left Axis and came here. I have no intention of leaving SBS or going inactive.  

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -
 Yes, I understand.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -
Yes, I understand the rules and agree to comply and enforce them.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
1: Don't Fail RP. (This rule means that you shouldn't do anything that a clone trooper wouldn't do. This includes things like jumping on people’s heads, disobeying orders, climbing outside the ship, and mic spamming.)
2. Be respectful towards other players and staff.  (This rule means you shouldn't intentionally do anything disrespectful towards other players. Examples of this could be making fun of someone’s speech impediment, making racist or bigoted comments about people’s accents, and more)
 3. Do not RDM (This rule means that you shouldn’t intentionally kill other players)
4. Obey staff and RP leaders. (this rule means that you should do what you are told when asked by a staff member or officer, as long as it does not violate the other rules.)
5. Do not mic/chat spam. (this rule means that you shouldn't play music, loud noises, or anything other than your normal voice through your mic. You also shouldn't spam messages in chat.)
6. Advert is for officers and RP leaders only. (This rule means that you should only use advert if you are an officer or an event character and even then only for RP purposes.)
7. Salute your commanding officers (this rule means you should always type the command “/me salutes” when in the presence of an officer of superior ranks) 
8. Do not go AFK or use map exploits (don't exploit the map or go away from your keyboard)

(5b) Explain what the term "minge" means when referring to a player on the server -
 A player on the server who has earned the label of a “Minge” is a player who has joined the server with the intention of breaking the server rules. A minge might fail RP often or just mass rdm.
 (6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
 I'm sixteen years old and I'm a sophomore in high school. I play football and percussion. I want to be staff on SBS to that I can help shoulder the burden on the staff by helping to keep the server fun. The best way I can do this is to help moderate the server.
 (7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -    
 It’s been a little while since I have been staff on a server so I think I might be a little rusty on things. 
 (8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - 
I am often on during times when the staff population is kinda low and I think I can do a good job of moderating during these gaps and help preserve the server’s immersion.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
 I was a moderator on [GSN] Clone wars RP
 (10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garry's Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
 Of course, I've been banned off of a few gmod servers, but most of them have been TTT servers or small mini-game servers
 (11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -
 The players are definitely more important. Without a player base, there would be no staff. Staff exists to make sure the players have a fun and enjoyable server to play on.
 (12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
 Patience: 8/10
Response time: 9/10
ULX skill: 9/10
Seriousness: 7/10
Overall staff performance: 8/10

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -
 If for some reason I have no clue how to handle a situation I will probably ask for help from other staff members. If none are available, I would probably try to give the situation a temporary solution until I can consult another staff member.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -
 Yes, I understand.

RE: Bloom's Mod App - Comet - 12-06-2018

I'm prepared to give you a chance. You have matured well as far as I have seen and I think with experience you could become a decent staff member.

+1

RE: Bloom's Mod App - RaylofButSad - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 08:23 AM)alex (3) Wrote: I havent see you playing.Neutral for now.

bro I am literally begging you please stop. You are in the clone wars forum not the hogwarts forum.

RE: Bloom's Mod App - Astro Brooks-Nova - 12-06-2018

@alex (3) There are two separate staff application forums. Please refrain from posting on clone wars if you do not play on the server.

As for the app, I’ll +1. Bloom comes off as mature and humble in my eyes. Good luck!

RE: Bloom's Mod App - alex (3) - 12-07-2018

@RaylofButSadYou think i am stupid ? I know that this apply is for clone wars,i play clone wars sometimes.

RE: Bloom's Mod App - Comet - 12-07-2018

(12-07-2018, 12:52 AM)alex (3) Wrote: @RaylofButSadYou think i am stupid ? I know that this apply is for clone wars,i play clone wars sometimes.

Obviously you don't play it enough to be commenting on these applications.

RE: Bloom's Mod App - Astro Brooks-Nova - 12-09-2018

Congratulations, you've been accepted as trial-moderator!
@Alex Casey will cover all the details with you.
Welcome to the team!

Thread Locked