Star by Star Gaming
LIFE'S QUESTIONS - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: LIFE'S QUESTIONS (/showthread.php?tid=2942)

Pages: 1 2

LIFE'S QUESTIONS - ThomasMP3 | Etlenor - 12-06-2018

I will answer ANYTHING you post on this thread.
Even fucking math problems.

Cheese

RE: LIFE QUESTIONS - Bubsy/Trick - 12-06-2018

Why do people go on games and turn it into their second life or tie it into IRL? When it's meant to be a source of escaping your worries and just enjoy it for what it is, something to unleash your inner child-like mind on.

k thanks

RE: LIFE QUESTIONS - ThomasMP3 | Etlenor - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 12:55 PM)Bubsy/Trick Wrote: Why do people go on games and turn it into their second life or tie it into IRL? When it's meant to be a source of escaping your worries and just enjoy it for what it is, something to unleash your inner child-like mind on.

k thanks

"it's meant to be a source of escaping your worries" also, you create bonds, which leads to "tie it" into irl.

RE: LIFE QUESTIONS - Bubsy/Trick - 12-06-2018

We're lovers

like extremely gay for eachother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G4RYtP5RQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02KIS0OXQ2U

RE: LIFE'S QUESTIONS - Tom Aeternalis-Iduis - 12-06-2018

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

RE: LIFE'S QUESTIONS - ThomasMP3 | Etlenor - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 02:41 PM)Tom Aeternalis-Iduis Wrote: If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

If we work thinking we are wasting our life, we will invariably get sick from it and work to death. But if we get to realize that our job is really an occupation, a calling, and we respond to it by thinking that we are going to make a difference, or going to an important part of our lives, we will be enriched by the experience.

RE: LIFE'S QUESTIONS - Amelia - 12-06-2018

Why is my laugh so fucking annoying and sounds like a witch? am i secretly a witch?

Also, work out just because i feel like it:

(8x12)+15 = ?

RE: LIFE'S QUESTIONS - ThomasMP3 | Etlenor - 12-06-2018

(12-06-2018, 03:42 PM)Amelia Wrote: Why is my laugh so fucking annoying and sounds like a witch? am i secretly a witch?

Also, work out just because i feel like it:

(8x12)+15 = ?

Your parent's genetics are probably related to a dolphin and a hyena. That's why you have an "annoying" laugh.

Pro tip: use BIDMAS/PEDMAS laws.
(8x12)+15 <=> (96) + 15 <=> 96+15 = 111

RE: LIFE'S QUESTIONS - Oski - 12-06-2018

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays if you are that kinda guy
The Grass is Good 
Santa Clause 2 (Tim Allen, 2002) (Robot Santa Clause) (Where Santa Claus gets a Mrs. Claus)
or Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (Tim Allen, 2006) (Jack Frost becomes Santa with the Escape Clause) (In-Laws and Charlie's side of Family come to the North Pole)
House-Elves or Wolves
Me, Myself, and I like all of them..
Is Cake only good with Grasswater?
Can you be high when you really ain't 
It be like that sometimes
This ain't it Coach Bobby Cummings
After watching one of my favorite childhood movies, The Polar Express, I remembered some odd things I notice about the mysterious Hobo riding atop the train, as well as the conductor.
Tom Hanks voices 6 characters in the movie, Hero Boy, his Father, The Conductor, The Hobo, Scrooge, and Santa Claus.
Tom Hanks voices not only Hero boy, the Hobo, and the Conductor. Now, The budget for Polar Express was $165 million, the average movie budget in 2004 ( the year polar express was made) was $123 million. Polar express could definitely afford to hire more voice actors, but they didn't. Why would they do that?
Think about it? Why would they use the same voice actor for multiple characters, that have nothing to do with each other. Unless they do.
Now, the Hobo, sits on top of the train, drinking coffee, and calls himself the King of the North Pole. He also makes fun of Santa at some point, making him seem very skeptical. Yet he does everything in his power to make sure that hero boy makes it to the North Pole. This includes helping him back on the train, as well as showing him the manual brake on the caboose. Why would a skeptic make sure a little boy meets Santa?
I think that the Hobo represents the ghost of what would have happened to Hero Boy, had he never gotten on the train. A skeptical, bitter adult who is stuck on the Polar Express, trying to meet Santa. I think if Hero Boy had never gotten on, he would have become this bitter man and rode atop the train, as he could never receive a ticket. But he dies once he hits the flat top tunnel. His ghost now rides the top of the train to the North Pole and turns to snow when he reaches his death site.
The Conductor, however, is another important part of my theory. He is determined to make sure that this train reaches the North Pole. The conductor also looks like an adult version of Hero Boy. He is strict, but kind and looks out for Hero Boy.
I believe the conductor represents Hero Boy as an Adult, after riding the Train. He makes sure Hero Boy believes in Santa by the end of that trip. He even stamps Believe onto Hero Boys Ticket. His voice is exactly the same as Adult Hero boy.
Is this really Arthur, I think not... Please Please Like Share Subsrice to Wolfpack
Gimma your monne Boah..
Have faith! Arthur, In my plan.
No, Dutch this ain't real..
Micah has been selling lies to the Pinkertons..

RE: LIFE'S QUESTIONS - Bubsy/Trick - 12-06-2018

@Oski for world ruler.