Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] John Xenos ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] John Xenos ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5737)

Pages: 1 2

John Xenos ban appeal - CuntFlaps - 04-15-2019

(1) What is your in-game name? - John Xenos

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - https://steamcommunity.com/id/1604050604/

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Tom

@Tom Lumino-d'Aquitaine ll

(4) How long were you banned for? - 2 days.

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - No, never.

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - Not beside now.

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I was mic spamming in game, I was warned once and then banned.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Yes.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I was warned for mic spamming yesterday because I was, but today, when I was banned, I was not mic spamming, I haven't mic spammed at all since yesterday. I'm looking foward to become a committed and devoted member of the server. I was planning on buying VIP on the weekend, I'm looking foward to spending more time on this server whether I am un-banned or not.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes, I have learnt my lesson and will not mic spam again.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Jack Inkarna-Ragnulf - 04-15-2019

Ban Appeal for @Tom Lumino-d'Aquitaine ll. Please wait for him to decide whether you're unbanned or not.

Neutral

You shouldn't have been mic spamming but I think you should be unbanned as you sound sorry on your Ban Appeal. Just make sure to not do it again.

Good Luck!

- Jack Inkarna-Ragnulf

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Daphne Xenos-Ragnulf - 04-15-2019

He is sorry about it and he didnt hear you talking to him. Im sure he wont do it again he likes playing sbs so +1

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Tom Lumino-d'Aquitaine ll - 04-15-2019

Thanks jack!
Hey John! Thank you for Appealing!
Alright, so I came online on the server after eating. I got a report from someone on tree people. You wear one of them. You wear mic spamming in detention. You got asked to stop and kept on going. After you got relead you came back and then you stop.
You look very sorry but I want to see what the community thinks first before unbanning you ^^
This is the video

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Gordon - 04-15-2019

+1 for unban he seems sorry and is fairly new player. Met him in game a good few times and doesn’t seem like his intentions are to minge or whatever

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Mina Blair Run. - 04-15-2019

(04-15-2019, 01:12 PM)CuntFlaps Wrote: (9) Why should you be unbanned? - I was warned for mic spamming yesterday because I was, but today, when I was banned, I was not mic spamming, I haven't mic spammed at all since yesterday. I'm looking foward to become a committed and devoted member of the server. I was planning on buying VIP on the weekend, I'm looking foward to spending more time on this server whether I am un-banned or not.
 So I was the one that submitted the evidence and saw/heard the mic spam first person. If you were warned yesterday about it I am pretty sure you would have been told how it breaks rule 7 and what the consequences would be why do it again today? Another thing is you say a few words here where you really shoot yourself in the foot. 
Quote:I haven't mic spammed at all since yesterday.
Maybe you did not know there was evidence or maybe thought it would not get brought up here but the fact that you say in your ban appeal that you did not do it since yesterday but yet there is a video of you doing it only a few hours ago shows you have tried to lie on your ban app. Because you have tried to lie it's a big -1 from me in regards to unban/reduction.

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Melly - 04-15-2019

Neutral to +1 on an unban or reduction, you seem apologetic, you understand what you did was wrong, and I personally feel that two days is a bit too harsh for mic spam. 

I am unsure as to if you have lied in your appeal hence why I have not given you a firm +1.

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Jacktot Xenos-Ragnulf - 04-15-2019

+1 

he may of done it in the start of the Video but then he stopped so i don't really understand why he received a ban for this 

He is a new player and he is sorry he did this so i feel very strongly he should be unbanned

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Cassie Ragnulf - 04-15-2019

+1 he is a new player and it looks like he stopped in the video so i think he should get unbanned

RE: John Xenos ban appeal - Tom Lumino-d'Aquitaine ll - 04-15-2019

Hey John! You seem sorry as the other's said. I did give you a pretty long ban but that because you have already been warned for it multiple times
But I will be Unbanning you! Make sure not to do it again ^^

Lockd it pls
@Astro Brooks-Nova @David Elios-EElsord @Garrus Vakarian @Jacob Williams