Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] I am so confused - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] I am so confused (/showthread?tid=7588)

I am so confused - Sboobie - 07-11-2019

(1) What is your in-game name? - Levi Biggly

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:52686629

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Jack (don't know last name)

(4) How long were you banned for? - 1 day

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - Once before, ages ago for RD'ing a friend out of detention

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - For mic spamming? Which i wasn't aware I was doing, I'm very honest and open if I'm in the wrong. I got kicked and then I asked said admin who banned me to pull me into a sit to further understand HOW I had been mic spamming because I don't feel like I was. So I asked Jack to come to me to tell me how I was mic spamming. And he said I was doing it again, so I pressed "x" and said to him is it my microphone that's doing it because I might be the wrong microphone I'm using. Then I proceeded to type "Is it my microphone that's feedbacking?" and before I could do anything I got banned.

There is a massive mis communication going on. And I can assure you I wasn't meant to micspam it could be my microphone playing up. After being kicked I tried to resolve the situation by asking to pulled into a safe space to further understand what was going on. I can promise this wasn't on purpose. And I would like to talk to someone but I am in fear that It could make things worse. I just wanted this sorted out as I do feel wrongly accused I would never mic spam and this is the first time this has happened. I'm so confused right now. And would like answers :( 
(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - As I mentioned before, I do feel like there is a miscommunication going on. It could be feedback, or the wrong person being accused. I do have Discord on in the backround that could be coming through which I don't know about? I just want to sort this out as it was intentional or vicious or malicious intent behind it

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - 

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member! @Jack Sisca-Inkarna

RE: I am so confused - Arthur Dragonfyre - 07-11-2019

@Jack Sisca-Inkarna This is for you! :)

I really would like to hear his version because when a microphone is kinda broken, the person who's using it doesn't hear if it's broken so if someone asks them to stop micspamming they just get confused lol.
So maybe Jack should have talked to you in CHAT where we couldn't have these kind of issues and so he could have understood that everything was a misunderstanding.
But I repeat, I'm saying this based on YOUR version and that's why I wanna hear JACK's version before taking a final vote for this.

But for now I can stay Neutral to +1 maybe

RE: I am so confused - Jack Lyve-Inkarna - 07-11-2019

Appeal Accepted.

Me and Levi have talked on Discord about this and it was because his mic was playing up but I didn't know as he didn't let me know in the chat by typing to me it was messing but you will be unbanned as it was a misunderstanding. Thank you Levi for letting me know!

Requesting the thread to be locked please.

RE: I am so confused - Justin Amendish - 07-11-2019

Appeal Accepted by Jack,

Thread Locked.