Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] admin abuse - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] admin abuse (/showthread?tid=7597)

admin abuse - NEFOOO - 07-11-2019

[attachment=667][attachment=667]
(1) What is your in-game name? - Fin Water
(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:243217852  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446701432/
(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - @Jack Sisca-Inkarna  
(4) How long were you banned for? - i do not know my game had crashed and i just got off i do know i was ban on jul 11 and its the 12th and i have 6 hours left on my ban
(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - never i love to RP and i do not want this on my record
(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - i have never been ban except now
(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - well there was this kid who was free spelling every body then he attacked me and got me down to 20 health Jack was a prefect watching him do it then i came back in to the class and killed the free speller then jack arrested me which is kinda dumb instead of arresting my why dident he arrest the free speller hitting every one with vertimilos. then i told him in chat why did you arrest me then he said its like some one punches you and then you stab them i told him that it would have been fine for him to hit me once but he hit me on multiple occasions till i was 1 tap don't forget jack was watching this alll and could have just arrested him i was acting in self defense the guy was going to kill me then jack ban me like him being the prefect that arrested me should he be able to ban me?
(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - no
(9) Why should you be unbanned? - because i just wanna RP and have fun
(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - i guess that i should not kill any one
(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -
i added an attachment

RE: admin abuse - Kelly Sparkles-Bubble - 07-11-2019

My vote is neutral. However, keep in mind. I would never take matters in your own hands. IF a student is attacking you, let them kill you so they can get the ban for RDM. There is no RP scenario where another student should kill another student. 

RE: admin abuse - Marie Delacroix-Crowlett - 07-11-2019

You're getting your jacks mixed up. This was during prefect law. The prefect you're talking about is Jack NIGHTWOOD. Jack the mod wasnt on the server at the time. Under no circumstances are you allowed to kill another student. You said you had proof during your argument with jack n. You could've taken that to report jamie (I think that was the freespeller? Correct me if I'm wrong) on the forums as a prefect law report.

My vote is -1 since you don't seem apologetic in your appeal.

RE: admin abuse - No1onesPrefect - 07-11-2019

Very obviously admin abuse. You should’ve been given a medal for killing that very obvious snatcher.

Which because a snatcher is supposed to resemble a student exactly until revealed - I assume once they attacked you, you just sought to defend yourself from this snatcher. 
(Since if you didn’t then that would be meta-gaming for you to see that it was actually a student and not a snatcher). 

+1 ez unban

RE: admin abuse - ScoobyDoobie - 07-12-2019

-1 you should of reported instead of taking it in your own hands

RE: admin abuse - NEFOOO - 07-12-2019

he watched him attack me

you know i actual wanna delete gmod i wanna RP and this stuff happens you know i was not even in the game when i was ban i had crashed and i woke up the next morning and i was ban i'm actually done dude. being ban is not rp. a kid getts on to minge gets an attacking spell and just try and kill every one . i did nothing put try and rp and some minge attacked me with verdomilos and the prefect did nothing but ban me and i cant do nothing about it and no one else is gonna do any thing about it you know what if i would have died i had made 2 reports of free spellers casting stupify at me and you know what non of the admins took them so you know this is kinda dumb dude i just wanna play a RP of my favorite books and no admins will take my sits and the prefects ban me after they don't do there jobs and i cant defend my self from minges and i get ban if i do. so all im gonna say is glad i bought minecraft instead of VIP on SBS Hogwarts RP Heart

RE: admin abuse - Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre - 07-12-2019

You are not apologetic in this ban appeal and your description is very confusing in all honesty. However, i have finally understood it and if a student attacks you, you can not self-defend, just report them. It says in the rules when you join the server and that everytime that you are not allowed to freespell or RDM. I do not believe you have learnt your lesson in why you should be unbanned.

RE: admin abuse - Jack Lyve-Inkarna - 07-12-2019

Appeal Accepted.

Hey there! Well first of all, you got your Jack's mixed up, go look at Marie's comment for more information on that and also, I banned you and yes they was evidence, you can look in the player report section and a player report has evidence of you RDM'ing someone and not wanting to RP. Since your ban is over, I may as well just accept this appeal and request for the thread to be locked.

Please do not RDM again and please have a intention to RP next time on the Server.

Requesting the thread to be locked please.

RE: admin abuse - Justin Amendish - 07-12-2019

Appeal accepted by Jack,

Thread locked.