Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Just Curious - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Just Curious (/showthread?tid=9884)

Pages: 1 2

Just Curious -  - 12-02-2019

Your old content:
I get banned by Ryte because he kills me on school grounds when im dumbledoor and when I try to ask the mods why he did it he bans me for 2 weeks and says it was for a slur? LMAO yall have got to be joking me your server is corrupt as shit wtf is this bro.

- Sinbad B
wutface ronwtf

(1) What is your in-game name? -

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? -

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -

(4) How long were you banned for? -

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: Just Curious - Dan Cole - 12-02-2019

Still need to fix format.
Edit -
As for the ban, I have a question for Ryte and you (either can answer) was he taken to a sit room and explained what he did was wrong? As well as if hes a new player did he get a warning? If hes not new I understand with the whole no warning but if there was no sit to explain what he did was wrong that just sounds like Ryte handled it wrong, Before someone is banned they should know why.  This whole thing from what iv'e gathered was handled poorly.

If he was bought to a sit and explained why he was getting a ban then disregard the whole thing about poorly handling the situation. Homophobia has no place on this server even out of rage (The amount of times iv'e wanted to shout at someone and call them all the names under the sun is to many to count) but iv'e stopped myself (Most of the time).

So im going to go with a -1 for unban, Neutral towards +1 for a reduction based off if warned or not.

Many of you might disagree with being warned for homophobia but tbh idc. Bye bye.

RE: Just Curious - Chihaku Zeal - 12-02-2019

Welcome to SBS, where the elite get away with just about anything. <3

Also, no vote until your format is fixed.

EDIT: @Ryte Lionheart I've seen it first hand, but eh, staff brush it under the rug so what else do I expect?

I only made one goodbye thread in my one year of being here, so I don't know where you got the word threads from.
Also, as a staff member, maybe you should sound less emotional since you can't handle one person's opinion about something.
I would like for you to DM me privately if you want to know why I have such a disdain with the staff instead of making yourself look unstable in front of everyone.
All further responses will be dealt with privately.

As for the appeal, if Ryte is correct, I'll -1 for an unban.

RE: Just Curious - Sean Ganon - 12-02-2019

Lol I don’t know what Chihaku is talking about but I’m sure there’s much more to the story. You need to fix your formatting and I won’t vote until I hear from whoever banned your first, tagging who you said banned you. @Ryte Lionheart

RE: Just Curious - Jerome - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 04:03 PM)Chihaku Zeal Wrote: Welcome to SBS, where the elite get away with just about anything. <3

yep, this is just another example of Ryte ruthlessly banning someone for no reason, just because he is an elite and can get away with it.

agreeing with wade for the warning part
+1 if he never recieved a warning or was a first time offender

RE: Just Curious - Ryte Lionheart - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 04:03 PM)Chihaku Zeal Wrote: Welcome to SBS, where the elite get away with just about anything. <3

Also, no vote until your format is fixed.

This is why you get surrounded in drama from people. You sit there and scrutinize things you have literally zero knowledge about and expect everyone to treat you with respect that you lack for anyone else. Then you go make goodbye threads but decide to stay and change zero things about yourself and continue to thrive in negativity that you start. There is no elite that get away with everything, but whatever keep telling yourself that so you sleep better at night.

Edit:@Chihaku Zeal

"You look unstable" "You can't handle my opinion." Buddy take a good hard look at your post history, you need a reality check. I have no interest in taking this to PM's because this isn't my issue, it's 100% yours.

As for the ban, you died at the QP sign, and I told you that if you are in voice range you can be killed. You called me a fucking faggot so I said yeah that's not going to happen man. 

The whole reason the voice range at the sign is even a rule is to avoid players like you trying to loophole the, "Im not in the PVP Area" thing to get others in trouble.

RE: Just Curious - Wade - 12-02-2019

I’m under the impression gamemakers cannot ban for longer than a day, unless they’re alone on the server and rule 2 is the only exception to being able to ban longer than a day.

And when it comes to bans especially on rule 2 you should’ve been told directly by him or another staff member not to use that specific word.

Hopefully that happened and you weren’t instantly banned, otherwise I sympathise with the frustration.
Neutral

RE: Just Curious - Edgar Nova - 12-02-2019

Chihaku Zeal WroteWelcome to SBS, where the elite get away with just about anything. <3  FeelsTastyMan

Welcome to the #ICBG @Ryte Lionheart lmao.
As for the appeal itself, neutralish to -1 seeing as you cant be bothered to even fill out the format

RE: Just Curious - Finkle Nosirós-Dragon - 12-02-2019

@Ryte Lionheart As the president of the ICBG, I welcome you with open arms as a brother!
Us Elite Top Tier Toxic Asswipes have to band together and make the shitters of SBS realise our mighty power and unbannable asses.

Overall fix the appeal and follow the format.
-1 until then.

Also for Chihaku, you sound like one of those salty boys from the server that scream VIP players get preferential treatment over the regulars, imagine sounding that insane and deluded that you regularly come to this conclusion because the staff don't bend the knee every time you crack your whip at them.

(If you didn't block me like an oversized manchild we could have spoke about the memes, but here we are)

RE: Just Curious - Manfred Man - 12-02-2019

well damn, this thread desolved into just roasting Chihaku instead of the dumbass making this *unban thread*

-1 for this dude. Dunno why they think they can get away with lying about events that resulted in their ban especially like how its done here lmao