Family shared account.

(1) What is your in-game name? - Avacyn Markov

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:1:90720278 / STEAM_0:0:70995759

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - idk

(4) How long were you banned for? - ~a week

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - No

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - No

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I wasn't aware of the family shared account ban. I shared my account with Jerry Pumpkins and let him use it, knowing he was banned. I knew he loved the game and hated to see him upset with his ban and inability to play so I allowed him on my account to play while I was away. I was then notified that I was also banned upon him attempting to join the game. 

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - I don't think so.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I didn't know about the family shared account ban rule. I was just trying to help my friend enjoy a game he loves.
Edit: I have, since posting, unlinked my account from Jerry's. I am new to the game, so I only knew about the game rules that are shown when you load into the game. 

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Of course.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 
[Image: unknown.png]

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

Messages In This Thread
Family shared account. - by jenitals - 06-09-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Family shared account. - by Marlene Weeny - 06-09-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Family shared account. - by Ariel Lionheart - 06-09-2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Family shared account. - by Krepsie - 06-10-2021, 02:52 AM
RE: Family shared account. - by Ariel Lionheart - 06-10-2021, 01:05 PM
RE: Family shared account. - by Sibyl - 06-10-2021, 01:14 PM