Larissa's Gamemaker Application.

I'm not opposed to giving you a second shot Larissa, I'm also one who failed their first trial, (granted it was Moderator) and there are other staff members both past and present who have had rickety histories and made it onto the team. What I would have liked to see however is it a little more acknowledgement of the feedback you were given during your trial and how you will work to improve upon it, things such as

Overloading the server with builds, many of which had a lot of small details and were a hub for lag/lower FPS,

The allowing of large and disrupting builds/vehicles within the school and near classrooms, disrupting the class and causing quite a bit of unnecessary chaos,

A lack of a forum event,

Changing other staff members builds without permission,

A lack of cooperation/communication with other staff members

Besides that, you've been helpful as a helper when needed and are also willing to help put forward your own methods or ideas for on server builds.

+ I would have hoped the event document would have been more fleshed out with the events switched around to fit the subjects of the server, when it comes to making an application, patience in making sure everything is the best you can make it be presented from the get-go is key.

Again, not against a second shot.

neutral vote subject to change
This is a signature
Expand Signature

Messages In This Thread
Larissa's Gamemaker Application. - by Larissa - 07-09-2022, 11:33 PM
RE: Larissa's Gamemaker Application. - by Bҽʅʅα*:・゚✧ - 07-10-2022, 06:30 AM
RE: Larissa's Gamemaker Application. - by Oprah - 07-11-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Larissa's Gamemaker Application. - by Larissa - 07-11-2022, 01:56 AM
RE: Larissa's Gamemaker Application. - by Lana - 07-14-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: Larissa's Gamemaker Application. - by Yaycob - 07-17-2022, 07:51 PM