Ban Appeal

Spooby Shir/Andy Shir is a well known homophobe and racist.
 His infractions are many and it is horrifying the things he says, in my personal opinion, he is not fit for the staff role he encompasses on the server (GOM).
On the eve of July Sixth of Twenty-twenty-two Spooby commented to me in an incredibly disrespectful way on discord the following: "FUCK YOU N****R ahaha", implying that I should fuck myself and that he was at the same time laughing at me while using a racial slur.
 I cried my self to sleep that night. I have heard from my personal staff leakers that Spooby is a reoffending racial/homophobic. Back in the May of twenty-twenty-two, Spooby was caught using the f-slur (a slur meant for homo) and was subsequently banned for this offense, due to him being banned this meant this was his second offense, I would say it is safe to assume that he used either the n-word or the f-word during his first offense due to his prominent use of these words on the Starbystargaming platforms. He also actively uses the ableist slur "r****d" in the Starbystargaming Galaxy of Magic (GOM) Discord server meant for communication between players of the server known as Galaxy of Magic (GOM) on Garry's Mod. 
Knowing all of this information, I feel a permanent ban might suite Spooby/Andy here.
 It is obvious he is nothing but an absolute MINGE and RULEBREAKER and brings nothing but pain and SUFFERING to Galaxy of Magic. I hope within the future people will begin to realize the pain that comes from these words, and i for one hope that Spooby/Andy Shir will learn to not use these sorts of slurs on these platforms.
 With that being said, I think that we can no longer tryly hope to sustain this server because of the prominence of racits/homophobes on the server. I have heard atleast 27+ accounts of people no longer logging on the server because of Spooby/Andy and his harassment. The server is dying because of this man. 
It is horrid.

-1 for unban and

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by spoobby - 08-25-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by hannie - 08-25-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rump Dark Rose - 08-25-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by spoobby - 08-25-2022, 10:51 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by finnishturtle - 08-26-2022, 05:39 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by ashlynn ♡ - 08-26-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rory - 08-26-2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rump Dark Rose - 08-27-2022, 08:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Etlenor - 08-27-2022, 08:38 AM