Uh oh

This just seems like a petty staff report because you don't actually want to play GOM or be in the community anymore. I will say that Ryte wasn't abusing power for denying your discord ban appeal less than 24 hours because before he did, staff were looking to see if we still had to do it and it wasn't stated anywhere so he went ahead and denied your appeal. As for your comments in discord, I could say that it should've been a warning but Ryte felt a ban should be warranted. Also, I don't think he is getting away with anything just because Ariel is staff manager. 
I am going to be -1

Edit: I don't think Ryte was in the wrong for punishing you, he had a valid reason because you were breaking the GOM discord rules, "No disrespectful behavior is allowed; insults, hate speech and harassment are all prohibited. Keep all drama elsewhere." Could it have been a kick or warning? Sure. There was a valid reason though and sure it may have Ryte you were disrespecting but it doesn't mean it was over personal reasons. Also, I wouldn't excuse abuse of power because a person banned doesn't play anymore. I believe there was no abuse of power in this instance and the ban, although may have been a little extreme, was under a valid reason. 
Kenzie Tucan Angel Salad Cruncher
Joined December 3rd, 2020
Helper March 22nd, 2022
Full mod May 1st, 2022
Expand Signature

Messages In This Thread
Uh oh - by WhoWho - 11-22-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: Uh oh - by Bҽʅʅα*:・゚✧ - 11-22-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: Uh oh - by Larry Chronic - 11-22-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Uh oh - by Kenzie Tucan - 11-22-2022, 11:02 PM