Star By Star Gaming - What could have been? (1)

What could of been?

what once was and will never be again.

I loved SBS halo rp with all of my soul, I enjoyed it with all of my heart. I loved sitting in a cursed medbay with coffee demons haunting my every waking step. I loved commanding troopers even though it stressed me the fuck out at first. I loved wearing my stupid pacs that destroyed the server tick rate all by itself. I loved ONLY speaking in a stupid high pitched voice to everyone at all times. I LOVED SBS halo rp...

But it wasn't loved where it mattered.
Issue after issue plagued it as you said and the truth is it died long ago before its closing, only kept alive by the will and might of the few who truly loved it... and also by a few who were forced to into prolonging it.
I never wanted to become staff. Never wanted mod, GM, Admin and Staff Manager. But I took up those positions to keep the boat going. But try as I did, its survival was well out the hands of anyone in my position (and all the other managers for that fact as well). Though in the end I'm glad I did and I'd do it again.

I'm glad that you enjoyed our stupid late night events involving nukes going off like it was the 4th of july and all the other stupid shit we got up to. And even though they were stupid... They were stupid fun, hey were 'our' little way of enjoying our day and I wish I could do that once more. But alas... That will never happen again.

Goodbye Star by Star Halo Roleplay, I always think of you fondly quite often.
-Sinclair Sauceton (Halo Staff manger, GM, Admin, And Medical Overlord)

P.S.- Why'd they delete the halo discord? I wanna look back at all our stupid quotes and pictures.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star By Star Gaming - What could have been? (1) - by Sinclair Sauceton - 01-16-2024, 02:11 PM