Millsy Dawson-Sanguis

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? -
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214240709
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/amek2000/

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
  • Millsy Dawson-Sanguis
(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
  • GMT + 8
(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
  • 2 am to about 9am
(3.) How old are you? -
(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -
  • I first joined the server late March 2018 and I found the server on my own when I decided I wanted to try HogwartsRP
(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -
  • I come on the server a lot of the time and nearly once a day. I have made a lot of friends on it and I do see them on a lot of the time which makes me want to stay and come on often.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -
  • I do understand this can happen
(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -
  • Yes I understand
(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
List Rules below:
1:  No FailRP - This means you fail roleplay by doing something that wouldn’t happen in a real life situation. For example this would include a teacher freespelling students or not teaching classes or any role not doing what their job is entitled to.

2:  No Disrespect, Hate speech or Offensive behaviour - Players should be respectful to one another. Hate speech such as sexism, racism and homophobic slurs are not tolerated on the server

3:  No RDM (Random Death Matching) - RDM is killing another player with no RP reason. An example being a student killing another student or professor

4:  Obey Staff and Roleplay Leaders - Orders given by RP leaders or staff should always be followed unless it results in one of the other server rules being broken. Failing to follow orders makes it harder for the players because it ruins the RP moment

5:  No massive free spelling - Massive free spelling can include stupefying people constantly or shooting any kind of projectile spell that can affect gameplay

6:  No Metagaming - Using information your character wouldn’t obtain normally by other means such as claiming a snatcher is a snatcher when they haven’t revealed themselves or if it is a live streamer, watching the stream and using that knowledge to your advantage.

7:  No Micspam or Chat spam - Spamming the text chat can be repeating the same message or just flooding the chat. Micspam involves playing music or sound boards, chanting, shouting or screaming.

8:  Advert is only for RP purposes  - People using the Advert to talk to someone or using a bind for another server counts as a fail advert. Using the advert properly is by selling someone as a snatcher or putting an AOS on a student.

9:  No ERP (Erotic Roleplay) - Erotic Roleplay is roleplay that includes sexual conduct especially in OOC chat. The server is supposed to be a child friendly one and it’s best to try keep it that way.

10:  Do not avoid AFK system or use any Map Exploits - Setting up a macro or a bind and abusing a map exploit whilst playing breaks this rule

(5b) Explain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -

A minge is someone who has no intention to Roleplay and tries to ruin the experience for other players or for staff by breaking server rules.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -  

I want to be a staff on SBS because around the time I am on there is usually only 1 or 2 staff members on or it’s prefect law. I catch a lot of people breaking rules and for me to be able to do anything about it I have to record it, upload it and send it to a staff member which can usually take a long time due to slow upload speeds. Whenever Prefect Law is active I play Prefect if there is an available spot to try make sure the server is under control until a staff member logs on.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -

What I feel like I need to improve on the most is my confidence to make a decision and not over think too much. I tend to overthink a lot of things which usually brings me down and it’s hard for me to come to make a choice.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -

A benefit for having me on the staff team would be that I am on when there is little or minimal staff on, sometimes even no staff. I can also easily record any situations/evidence and use keep it if we ever need it in future cases.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -

I have not had any Garry’s Mod staff experience

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -

I have not been banned or kicked on any servers

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -

Staff and Players are important in their own different ways. Staff are important to make sure that the server stays under control and maintain the technical side of things whereas players are important because people support the server and can help with paying for things or to keep the activity up and even keep the server fun for others.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -

Patience, 9: I am fairly patient with things because becoming impatient does not solve anything and can usually make the situation worse.

Response time, 8: I read chat all the time and the fact the staff chat is an alternate colour makes it easier to determine the difference between a staff situation and normal chat so I can see when I am needed. Only thing lowering my score would be my typing speed and my tendency to make minor typos

Learning Speed, 10: I can easily pick things up that are taught especially when demonstrated to me and sometimes I experiment and learn things for myself.

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -

• Ask for another Staff members opinion
  • Try get into contact with another staff member if none are online
  • If above options are not possible I would use the compendium of rules and try decide what the best option is
(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -

I understand and am aware of this and also willing to give up RP when needed at any time.

Im happy you applied for staff Millsy, you are active, friendly and report in @ chat. Ive also NEVER had a single problem with you show up.
Im gonna give you a +1
Gl
[Image: cJLSho7.png]
Moderator June 3d 18
Admin August 19th 18 - January 2nd 19
Gamemaker: February 25th  19 - present
Expand Signature

The application SBS needs at the moment. You're playing EU, mostly online when there is prefect law is on. You could be really helpful.

Millsy knows the rules very well, helps staff with making valid reports, even reports on the forums (prefect law sucks), she's mature& know's what she's doing, I see her prefecting all the time. Her activity is good.
I didn't see anything negative from you. Good luck

+1

Honestly huge +1
You have a strong personality and aren't a stranger to the community. You report often (and have proper evidence when needed) and it helps the staff team out so much. You are also active in a great time zone where we definitely need staff. I think you would fit well on our team. Best of luck Millsy. <3
[Image: 7YvtOQi.png]
~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Inner Circle Bully Gang~
~All Hail the White Gloves~
Expand Signature

Neutral

Millsy, you are a great friend and make me laugh
all the time. You follow the rules and know right from wrong (rulewise). 
Though, I have never seen you prefect or as an RP leader. Like I say on all staff apps when the
person applying doesn't prefect (not saying you don't), it's possible that you prefect
all the time and I just haven't seen you. Try to host a Great Hall, as well. Good Luck.

P.S. Sorry that you didn't win the Thiccest Thigh Competition. If you get mod, please don't ban me. monkaS

Millsy!

Huge +1 from me!
The only thing (I say this a lot)
Do some Great halls! 
I hope you make it and join us on the team!
Good luck!

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.

Expand Signature

• Knows the rules.
  • Reports frequently.
  • Plays in a timezone that is needed.
  • Friendly.
Should Millsy get a chance at becoming Moderator, I have no doubts that she would be excellent at it.

+1
[Image: trN9m8M.png]
Hogwarts Administrator | The Peacekeeper
Expand Signature

Hey Millsy!

I don't get to see you too much because we're in different timezones, but you are definitely what we need in the Staff team right now!

Every time I've been around you, you've been sweet and I never see you getting in trouble. If the EU Staff supports you, then you definitely deserve a chance.

+1
| Leader of the Delaires |  Leo's Aries | Dark Chancellor | Shadowed Acolyte | The Heir of Slytherin |
[Image: 2uisx7E.gif]
[Image: miradelaire1.png]
Expand Signature

I've heard nothing but good things about you.

I've took the and went through your application and i'm pretty satisfied with dropping you a +1 for your application. Best of luck!
Hogwarts RP
VIP: February 28th 2017
Moderator: April 23rd 2017  -  August 2nd 2019
Auror Enforcer: June 10th 2017
Dan the Ghost: September 5th 2017
Bulletins Released: September 10th 2018

Clone Wars RP
Medic Trooper: June 25th 2019 
Medic Sergeant: November 12th 2019
Moderator: November 23rd 2019  -  April 4th 2020
Padawan Sushi: March 5th 2020

Until we see each other again <3
Expand Signature

Millsy, 

Really have seen a lot of potential from you. Jake said my answer lol.

Usually I see you on Dark Animagus Rogue, but that could be often breaks from Prefect which is something understandable. It can be a little stressful but that's my opinion.

Pros:

- Serves in a great timezone
- Frequent Reporter
- Knowledable on Server Rules
- Friendly/Positive attitude on server.
- Helps answers questions in OOC

Improvements I'd like to see:

- Show a little more RP Leadership. Example: Take on Teacher Roles (If you have VIP then take advantage of Dumble and Volde)
- Prefect a little more (But I can be wrong, you might Prefect but I might not see it. I mean I don't expect people to Prefect 24/7 lol. If you do, you can cross this comment off) 

Showing RP Leadership is something I would really like to see as it's important to have Leadership experience, especially as a Moderator. I don't currently see any cons at the moment, but I will update my comment if I am to see that. But from the PROS that I have listed above, I don't think I will expect to do that. 

But I rarely see any cons. I think you would be a great fit for a Moderator position.

Good luck on your application!

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
David Elios/ARF-CPL Elios/VADM Armada
Community Auxiliary 
Forum Admin
Expand Signature