Make it a parody potter server. Harry potter > Larry plotter

I also wanted to quickly add, I understand the server in its current state is in a weird and undesirable place. The goal was to get the server open as quickly as possible, and with a majority of our content having to be changed or removed, and the server essentially being “blown up”, I quickly threw the first things I could find or think of at basically everything. Whether it be models, names, formats, layouts, etc. I didn’t and don’t expect much of what was done or changed to stick, especially since we no longer have a specific theme to follow; we have to charter unbounded territory with a new concept. It took a long time to establish our server even in the previous theme, so it’ll take some time to find a new identity and direction and build quality content towards that. I do believe we’ve already made massive strides and the first major update that’s coming to the server will really propel it to a more established state than it is now. At the very least, I’d recommend giving the server some time and another chance. I can understand not wanting to play right now, and that’s totally fine, but give me a few months to get enough stuff made to make up for what we lost and I think you and everyone else will like it, at the very least, a lot more than right now. Once this first big update comes and our custom map is ready, the server will feel a lot more like the experience you had in the past. Good things take time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a parody potter server. Harry potter > Larry plotter - by The Guy - 07-14-2022, 10:07 PM