cool appeal unban please plz plz

(1) Discord Name & ID (EX: JohnSmith#4444): - finnishturtle#0762

(2) Which Discord were you banned from? - GoM & Main

(3) What is the name of the Staff Member who banned you? - Idk ( I was told to tag @@Lexa (Lexa Valentine)

(4) Have you been banned on any SBS server or platform before? If so, approximately how many times? - 15 times on the old server, 2 times on the GoM discord, 2 times on the main discord

(5) Have you been banned within the last week? - No

(6) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I don't really know the reason for my GoM discord ban but I suspect it was for saying that Dora the Explorer is a terrorist, I can't remember the reason for the main one but I do know I broke the rules in that discord with clear intention.

(7 ) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Yes

(8) Why should you be unbanned? - It has been at least 2 years since I was banned from the discords which is a pretty hefty amount of time, with the new server I wanna keep up with updates in the discord and don't wanna be banned again from it.

(9) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - Yes, I'll make sure to follow the discord rules

(10) If you are able to provide a screenshot of the reasoning of the ban, please post it here: -

Messages In This Thread
cool appeal unban please plz plz - by finnishturtle - 07-18-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: cool appeal unban please plz plz - by Yaycob - 07-28-2022, 06:46 AM