Class Changes

(07-27-2022, 04:34 PM)Ryte Lionheart Wrote: Hi I wanted to articulate my thoughts before I came up with solutions for each and every class you have listed here.

Clashing Club
This might be a hot take, but I wouldn't mind having clashing club function as a chaotic one v one arena for newer players and students. This also includes fighting to the death, I know it's failrp and frowned upon for the longest time, but we are no longer harry potter and something of our own gamemode, so having people fight and respawn isn't a terrible path to go down. I would love a trial of this and see what people think. 

Rules to be enforced for this would simply be obey the 1v1 rules, and only students/teachers may 1v1. I do not mind custom jobs but only if they use the weak dmg spells and no special sweps. No spells such as abracadabra evaporate fireball and supernova. 

Recreation
There is a way for guy to have classes spawn in special props just for the time period as well as entities. For this one I would propose wizard soccer. When the class starts, 2 nets appear and a teacher job that has the ability to spawn the soccer ball props. It will then be up to the players and teachers to play it out have they want. Again chaos but fun chaos.

Assembly
I don't think there is a place or time for this one at the moment. We don't need to remove it but use it as another free time.

Potions
- Allow ingredients to one of the potions to be bought for free, as a intro to the potions system for new students.
- Allow ingredients to be gathered by all jobs
- Allow potions to be created during any class period
- Add all ingredients to be bought for a price, with ingredients to the stronger potions costing more gold than the less powerful potions. This would be one actual use for gold, assuming you make the better ingredients cost like 10k or so.
- Add a cooldown to certain very strong potions (for example, a 20 minute or so cooldown to the love potion, so this can't be spammed on one person, similar to snatching)

I agree this is extremely under utilized and it's no longer new, the restrictions should be lifted and all jobs should be allowed to make potions at ANY TIME. Keep the class for lessons but please it's time.

In the end I tried to keep this as realistic as possible when it comes to making changes, so if you disagree with something please let me know

I think it was et that had a 1v1 PvP arena for QP but it was an anyone v anyone all just line up and wait your turn anything goes fight. as for the other stuff aside from ALL jobs having potions access i agree, some jobs i feel might be a little to much for potions such as the hitman, dragons, cyclops, manticore, and prob a few others... however MOST jobs i feel would be okay, like i'm not gonna throw a fit if a unicorn has a reinforce or health potion.
Fix Signatures FFS
Expand Signature

Messages In This Thread
Class Changes - by Yaycob - 07-25-2022, 09:22 AM
RE: Class Changes - by Luke Sisca - 07-25-2022, 10:24 PM
RE: Class Changes - by Etlenor - 07-25-2022, 10:46 PM
RE: Class Changes - by George Hicken-Shoeshiner - 07-27-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Class Changes - by Ryte Lionheart - 07-27-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: Class Changes - by Luke Sisca - 07-28-2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Class Changes - by George Hicken-Shoeshiner - 08-02-2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Class Changes - by Yaycob - 08-02-2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Class Changes - by Ryte Lionheart - 07-28-2022, 01:42 PM