My application for staff :)- Nevid Shaine

Heart 
(09-11-2022, 10:24 PM)hannie Wrote: no idea who you are but your responses alone on your app is making my decision 

-1, b nicer

I mean I am being nice I'm pointing out facts and I guess you guys don't like facts. Like the fact that all of you are trolling hard right now. I'm keeping as professional as I possibly can with these trolly comments. like seriously the only comments so far are from people who play at different times as me. ofc you don't know me we don't play at the same times.  you not knowing me does not mean anything at all. my responses are valid points and I guess I get why you don't like truth but i don't lie. Tyr is a troll that's well known by everyone, dude constantly trolling and breaking rules on the server. So I simply pointed out he's a troll which he is. secondly the guy saying he doesn't know me. that was a valid response as well. dudes arrogant af thinking he will know every person on the server maybe i could have worded it better but. Am I wrong in thinking that no. all in all stop being trolls guys. not cool at all XD like I could have been an a hole about it but I wasn't I pointed out the facts. hate me for it I don't care I'm a realist lol. Still love you all [Image: https://starbystargaming.com/images/icons/heart.png]
These things happen- Slim
Expand Signature

Messages In This Thread
RE: My application for staff :)- Nevid Shaine - by Nevid Shaine - 09-12-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: alhamdullah - by finnishturtle - 09-12-2022, 07:48 AM