thesheepXL (Borgus Jungleboobs) Ban Appeal

On top of the 2, you killed people 8 other times. Totalling of 10 kills. You entered the school multiple times as the Overlord and proceeded to kill, regardless of who it was. You started attacking us. We fought back, you were breaking rules. You could've done a simple come back and kill once, and then leave it alone, but you killed 10 times while Overlord outside of a lockdown, and 4 of these I seen happen in the school. 

Simple thing, don't break the rules. If you have that much of an issue then report it, don't hide in the shadows and RDM. 

At a minimum, I would say a week would be sufficient if you were actually apologetic and but regardless I don't think a full unban would be acceptable. 
~ Kyrie Vesper / Ashlynn Lych Robbery ~
{Kyrie Animus, Nova Bloodmoon, Axel Snow-Dragon, Sakura Meadows & Gravy Biscuit}

Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.

Retarded Wife to Ashton Rose
Head Mistress of the Animus Family
Host of the Mystic Family

Sovereign of Silence, Mistress Viper, Lost Child, Dark Hybrid, The Prodigy, Peacekeeper, Dark Enchantress, Corrupt Enforcer, & Salem Witch.
SBS GoM Moderator: February 17, 2019 until April 22, 2020
Expand Signature

Messages In This Thread
RE: thesheepXL (Borgus Jungleboobs) Ban Appeal - by ashlynn ♡ - 10-26-2022, 05:29 PM