Hyway's ban appeal

(1) In-game name: CT 2195 Hyway

(2) Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53181687 S
TEAM_0:1:53181687
(3) Name of Admin/Staff who banned you: Doesn't say.

(4) Was it a Temp or Permanent Ban: (Please state how long if Temp) Permanent ban even though I was giving a week reduction.

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? Once

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? Can't get on so no.

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) I was logging into the game and then BAM! Banned for. Attempting to bypass a ban with a family shared account.

(8 ) Do you think you deserved the ban? I didn't even do anything. Just trying to log onto the server.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? I was banned for no reason.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? I don't know what the lesson was but okay, sure.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...70CB5C373/

+1, served out his week sentence.
[4:34 PM] Coyal: lmfao
[4:34 PM] Coyal: What a fucking crybaby
[4:35 PM] Coyal: Literally got upset over the internet lmao

Dont change my fucking signature you liberal

A ban like this means someone you are sharing your steam games with was banned from the server, So there must be more to this story than this.
Trial Mod - March 25, 2018
Full Mod - April 8, 2018

I served my ban a week ago.

I thought your ban was reduced, ngl. Was it not? Someone on the server reduced someones ban so idk.

It has been a week, apologies for not checking. You'll be un-banned immediately. 

Requesting thread lock. 

@Alex Casey @Albert Sterling 
[Image: T7QscoT.png]

Thread Locked
[Image: 2jkyZsp.png]
[Image: GUpcXDq.jpg]