Staff App: Ritchie Lupin V2

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:155756704

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Ritchie Lupin

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - Sixth Year Prestige 3

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - BST/GMT

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - between 4am and 00:00
(3.) How old are you? - 20

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - at the end of October i believe

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I'm on everyday and I don't plan on going inactive anytime soon 

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes i understand 

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - I agree

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:No Failrp: Don't go out of character to Argue with someone because they did something wrong bring it up in @ chat or In pm's. If you need to request to go on a field trip of any sort use @ chat because all field trips must be approved by the staff team first. Don't Reveal yourself for the sake of Revealing yourself its wrong it you need to be more discreat about it.
 2:Disrespectful, hateful, and offensive behavior/speech toward others is not allowed: Be Respectful, Don't run up to someone and call them the N word or even say it at all it is Racist and it could lead to a 2 week ban. Don't be Calling anyone the F word or Even saying it at all the same will happen to you if you said the N word this is Homophobic and a terrible thing to call anyone.

3: No RDM (Random Deathmatch): Don't start Firing Any damaging spells to kill anyone for no reason you must have an RP reason to kill someone so if you see someone being snatched you can kill the snatcher but not killing anyone if there isnt a reason
 4:Obey Staff and RP leaders: If a staff member tells you to do something you do it, If they tell you to stop mic spamming you stop if you don't stop they can kick or ban you. If an RP leader tells you to stop freespelling you will stop if you don't you can be put into detention if you are a student.

5:No Massive Freespelling: No running around Hitting people with Damaging spells not to kill them but to harm them if this does become excesive staff may get involved if prefects can't control it.

6:No metagaming: Don't run up to an Animagus and hit them with Expelliarmus to bring them out of their Animagus forms. If you see a snatcher don't run up and start screaming snatcher They Are in disguise as students. 

7:No Microphone/Chat Spam: Don't run around Screaming into your mic. Don't spam the same thing in OOC or any other chat. 
 8:Advert is for significant roleplay purposes only: Don't advert that you just beat the last boss in you mmo game. Only use advert if you are adverting selling a student as a snatcher or other Dark Forces
 9:No ERP (Erotic Roleplay): Don't make moaning noises that sound like your having intercourse in server don't act like your doing any sexual stuff.
 10:Do not avoid the AFK system or Map Exploit: Do not use a macro to keep you moving when you have gone away from your pc or Don't use the console to do the samething. If you find any map exploits report it to staff straight away.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is someone who will come on the server and break rules because they think its funny and annoy everyone who is trying play and have fun.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - Hi I like to game and helping people is my goal. I will be on most of the day any day. When someone is in need of help i can with anything. I am very Respectful, Responsible, Ambitious and reliable.  I can work as a team to solve any issues. I can also work alone and Try and solve them myself if i am a lone wolf on server I can handle it if i need to. as soon as a sit comes in i can be the one to take it if other staff members are busy with anything else.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Better mic or talking more clearly 

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I can benefit the server/community by being an active helper. I love helping and id make sure that everyone is ok. I also stream regularly and love playing with viewer this means i can bring active players to help the community grow in the right way. If i do get to become moderator i will not let any one down and make sure everyone is happy.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I was Staff Director for a Clone warsrp server call Unity Networks but the community shut down. 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - 
I was banned once from SBS HRP for RDM and it was for 1 day,

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -  The players are more important than staff because if there isn't any players then there is no staff yes staff are their to help with rule breakers but there has to be players.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 8/10

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - I would ask other staff members that are on to try get some help from them.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes I understand and Relize this but i am willing to sacrifice if it means helping someone 

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - This app was denied for bumbing https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2802

UPDATES: Edit made to change colours of my Answers so you can read it more clear
I have Recently taken Hooman out my name So i have updated it on my app
[Image: 200w_d.gif]

Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor
Inspired to be an Auror Leader
Custom jobs I am on open and closed I don't own any of these jobs:
  • L.A.R(Closed)
  • D.A.R(Open Whitelist)
  • Hufflepuff overwatch (Open Whitelist)
  • Chopper the dragon (Open Whitelist)
  • Wizengomet Justice (Open Whitelist)

Mac/Ritchie has a great understanding of the rules, plays alot and has an overall friendly personality.
I'd like to see you do RP leader roles or prefect a bit more but besides that I'd think you would be a great addition to the staff team!  Kappa

+1 from me!

Kind Regards,

Timo Hooman, proud husband of Daisy Hooman  Heart

Hi Ritchie!! About your apply.Question 13)(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - I would ask other staff members that are on to try get some help from them.

If there is not moderators online,what you will do ?

Your apply is rushed too.Colour the answers, this will help us to see them.To be honest i havent see you playing a lot.

My vote:+1 of course.I have met you today.

(01-06-2019, 03:29 AM)alex (3) Wrote: Hi Ritchie!! About your apply.Question 13)(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - I would ask other staff members that are on to try get some help from them.

If there is not moderators online,what you will do ?

Your apply is rushed too.Colour the answers, this will help us to see them.To be honest i havent see you playing a lot.

My vote:Nutreal leaning to a +1

I would try and see if there is a way to get a hold of a mod/admin on teamspeak or discord
[Image: 200w_d.gif]

Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor
Inspired to be an Auror Leader
Custom jobs I am on open and closed I don't own any of these jobs:
  • L.A.R(Closed)
  • D.A.R(Open Whitelist)
  • Hufflepuff overwatch (Open Whitelist)
  • Chopper the dragon (Open Whitelist)
  • Wizengomet Justice (Open Whitelist)

+1... Ritchie understands the rules and reports Rulebreakers, he also is a good role-player from what I can tell.  Harrygasm
FLAVIUS JULIUS-CLANG

JOINED SBS ? OF 2016
FOUNDED THE LEGION ? OF 2016
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAX BRITANNIA

Richie and very kind and seems to know the rules well! A +1 from me. Every time I've seen him he's been following the rules of his job and rping it well.
TriHard  monkaS ronscared feelsbadman

[Image: tumblr_inline_p8alueDeOZ1rooebp_1280.gif]

Sooo...

You only play since the end of october, that is not really much.
You put absolutely no effort into writing a decent application.
You are extremely biased
You can't even understand all questions in this application, eg:

"(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - Most of the day anyday  "

You were asked to put the time frames in which you play. If you can't even answer a question properly, how will you be able to do your duty ?

You also don't know the rules very well. eg:

1:No Failrp: Don't go out of character to Argue with someone because they did something wrong bring it up in @ chat or In pm's. If you need to request to go on a field trip of any sort use @ chat because all field trips must be approved by the staff team first. "

Most ridicolous explanation I've seen in all my time. If you wanna argue with someone you HAVE to go out of character, as you cannot do it in  ic, ooc chat is there for it... No Failrp doesn't mean what you said, and it doesn't have anything to do with field trips.

10:Do not avoid the AFK system or Map Exploit: Do not use a macro to keep you moving when you have gone away from your pc or Don't use the console to do the samething. If you find any map exploits report it to staff straight away. "

Do not map exploit doesn't mean that if you find any map exploit you report it to staff.... It means that you cannot actually map exploit yourself, you know, use methods to get ouf of the map, etc.

" 8:Advert is for significant roleplay purposes only: Don't advert that you just beat the last boss in you mmo game. Only use advert if you are adverting selling a student as a snatcher or other Dark Forces "

Only use advert if you are adverting selling a student as a snatcher or other Dark Forces ? Really ? I think not. There are many situation where you can use advert not only one, even in the rules there are many examples stated, you'd know if you'd actually read it once in your lifetime.

Let me ask you, if you can't even answer all questions on your application properly, if you don't even know all the rules, and have no experience, why do you even try to be staff, other than grabbing power ? hm ? You wouldn't contribute to the community in any way, you would be a trouble as you don't even know the rules so you couldn't enforce them.

Good luck, and hopefully this app doesn't get locked like your first one for  bumping :)

edit: nice false offtopic vote !
                                      [Image: OiaewUf.gif]

Former Admin of Hogwarts RP
                                            2017.01.11 - 2017.09.02

+1. im giving this a plus one because ritchie is a very non bias guy and hes always trying to descalate situations.

another reason im giving this a +1 is because i know that he has a high knowlede of all the rules put in place and hes always enforcing them and always helping others by enforcing them.  

good luck ritchie you deserve it.

I'm going to give Ritchie a +1 since i see him on all the time enforcing the rules in the hallways , and prefects a lot. would be great on the staff team.

Gl on your application <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
Joined - NOV/DEC 2018 
Bought VIP - DEC 30TH

+1

Mac is active and is a nice and funny guy. He definitely should be a Moderator.
In-game name: Jack Whiteland-Graves, previous name was Jack Whiteland-Hooman.

Brought VIP: November 23rd 2018

Whitelisted for:

Dark Animagus Rogue

Warlock

Improper Use Of Magic Office

Yogi The Metamorphmagus

[Image: giphy.gif]