Staff App: Ritchie Lupin V2

(01-13-2019, 10:48 AM)Accalia Dark-d’Aquitaine Wrote: I have been watching you for a while and you did seem like a good applicant. You have prefected and taught classes, and seem like you know what you are doing. However what I saw today slightly changed my opinion. You were minging with a few of your friends. By what I saw, they arrested you for no apparent reason and then released you a few seconds later, just so that you could go back to them and get arrested again. In this case it was mostly the person's fault that they were fail arresting you, however you were clearly part of it and allowed, even encouraged, it to happen. It would have been fine if it happened just a few times, even I have done that with my buddies sometimes. However this didn't happen just once or twice, it was going on for fair half an hour before you were reported and warned by a moderator. This might just be one time thing, but it doesn't exactly look good on you.

My vote is neutral
Good luck
Yeah i Get there was joking around with friends and yeah it sometimes gets out of hand i should have stopped it before it did and maybe i should watch what i am doing I am Sorry that it was taken way too far
[Image: 200w_d.gif]
Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor
Inspired to be an Auror Leader
King of Sarcasm 
Married The the lovely Cauli Sanguis-Ragnulf.
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBZbojcshCo]

+1 

Ritchie has always been nice, helpful and friendly he has made this game even more enjoyable to play

+1
Hey Ritchie!
The reason for my +1 is because I think you would be a good staff member!
You know the rules well.
You help a lot of people and play as a prefect a lot too!
I have seen you teach and do great halls and you're doing that good.
Good luck with the application!
✠Tom Sanguis L d'Aquitaine✠
✠Joind September 2017✠
✠VIP - Septeber 18
✠<3Married To Tate LumiHeart-d'Aquitaine<3✠

Unfortunately, your application has been reviewed and denied due to questionable knowledge of the rules, a tendency to become involved in drama and to be emotional. Further information will be provided privately.

Thread Locked. 
[Image: m1nkk8p.png]
Daughter of the House of Sanguis
Trial Moderator since May 13th, 2018 
Full Moderator since June 3rd, 2018 
Trial Admin since July 15th, 2018
 Full Admin since August 12th, 2018
Hogwarts Staff Manager since Nov 4th, 2018
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.