an ban i had comeing

(01-09-2019, 04:52 AM)Jim Lahey Wrote: Ive seen people perma banned for less shit than this. 

No intention to RP or follow server rules.  So why should he be a part of it? 

-1 for unban
+1 for possible extension for near constant minging and toxic behavior repeatedly.  You know he is going to reoffend so why beat around the bush?

If he continues with any minging offences +1 for a exension but saying what you said in your context is still countted as a racial slur

Whitelist Bought:2/12/18
VIP Bought 8/12/18 
                                                                                                                                  Clone Wars Name:CT 4859 Hooman
                                                                                                                                    Proud Hufflepuff VIP Prefect

I’m honestly really disappointed in you Dolphin. If you don’t really care so much about the server anymore, and your sole intent is to minge then you shouldn’t be unbanned. -1 for being unbanned or a reduction.
[Image: XMDUVFe.png]

Can we agree that I at lest admit I was in the wrong. The reasion I not saying sorry is because yeah I deserver this ban TBH. I not gonna kiss ass on something I knew be coming. And idk why I been acting like i been recently. also I still have care some what for the server but for differint reasons than befor now. not just to have fun but to enjoy others cuz lol me is loner

Music 
Minges are something that make every prefects/staff members job harder.
Like Alistair said, we don't need more minges.

I think you should wait out your ban, and think about 
your actions. 

You did admit you were in the wrong, but what does that do
if you are just going to continue your actions once you get back?

It's all very disappointing that somebody who has been playing
for a while, only comes on to make everybody's jobs harder. 

[Image: cooltext311817506584365.png]

So Dilopho, as you can see unfortunately, no one believes you should return from this ban early. A few people even believe you should receive a longer ban however I won't be issuing an extension to your ban when you were respectful during your appeal.

APPEAL DENIED

@Albert Sterling  @David Elios "EElsord" @Astro Brooks-Nova @White The Mystic Elvish Queen
Trial Mod - March 25, 2018
Full Mod - April 8, 2018

Denied, locked you may try again in a week
♫~♪~♫
Be my bruiser
Trust me I'm a loser
You're a classy lady, how'd you get so bad?
I'm unruly
Tie me up and school me
You've got privilege baby, how'd you get so sad?
And you can love me, hate me
Just don't try to save me
Call my name and drag it through the mud
Love me, hate me
Go on try to break me
♫~♪~♫