pls unban... im 4 days or so left on it (2 week ban)

Your old content:
(1) What is your in-game name? - Rededon Peecee

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - [U:1:159639088]

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Not sure

(4) How long were you banned for? - 2 weeks

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - yes one other time for disrespect of staff (i think)

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no, ive been on a 2 week ban. 

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I saw a video of the banning, where I was debating people from NZ and someone was standing on top of me not letting me move. They claimed I said something derogatory to POC but I did not see it in the video or recall it. 

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - Not 2 weeks but I deserved a ban at least. 

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -  because its been a week and 3 days so far. alot of time has passed, i wont debate politics on the server again

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yes. 

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - I dont have it opened but it says "hatespeech and disrespect" 

(1) What is your in-game name? -

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:79819544

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -

(4) How long were you banned for? -

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

Hi Rededon

You'll have to post a screenshot of the ban message, that way we know who banned you and the exact reason why.

without a screenshot or a staff name we can not help much, when loading onto the server press f5 and grab the screenshot or prnt screen
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: OaTpThQ.png]

I finally figured it out. but here yall go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tagging the person who banned you so they see your appeal. Please be patient!
@Theadora Aeternalis-Dragon
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.webp]
Joined Hogwarts RP on July 2017|Married Chris Crowlett on Dec 2017|Got VIP on April 2018|Became Slytherin's Social Life Coordinator on Nov 2018|Became Trial Moderator on Dec 2018|Became Full Moderator on Jan 2019|My Family

thanks hope they see it soon, their timezone is in iceland though rip

Thank you for appealing, don't let that hatespeech happen again or it could be an even longer ban.

Appeal Accepted

lok me plox
@White The Mystic Elvish Queen @Astro Brooks-Nova @David Elios-EElsord @Albert Sterling
[Image: 7A5mQri.png]
~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Hogwarts Mod since 8/12/18~
~Hogwarts Admin since 12/2/18~

Lokt
♫~♪~♫
Be my bruiser
Trust me I'm a loser
You're a classy lady, how'd you get so bad?
I'm unruly
Tie me up and school me
You've got privilege baby, how'd you get so sad?
And you can love me, hate me
Just don't try to save me
Call my name and drag it through the mud
Love me, hate me
Go on try to break me
♫~♪~♫