Hellfire's Gamemaker Application

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - ID: STEAM_0:1:151061543 Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262388815/

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - CS 1335 Hellfire

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - Eastern Standard Time

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 2PM CST to 8-9PM CST on nights where i do not play hockey, (I play hockey once to twice a week)

(3.) How old are you? - 17

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I first joined the original SBS Star wars rp server in April of 2017 and had discovered it through Hogwarts RP

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I large part of my childhood revolved around Star Wars, whether it was the movies, legos, or the TV shows I have always enjoyed anything to do with it. I feel welcome on this server unlike some of the others i have played on in the past.  I genuinely enjoy spending time on the server and want to help others have an enjoyable time on the server

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes, if at any point it is decided that i should be removed i understand

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes, 

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No fail RP - Don't do something in character that would not take place in the Star Wars universe
 2: Be respectful to other players and staff - Do not go around and disrespect others and staff
 3: No RDM - Do not randomly try to kill people for no valid reason
 4: Obey staff and RP leaders - Listen to and obey what staff and rp leaders have to say
 5: Do not spam - Don't spam text chat or voice chat
 6: Advert is for RP only - Advert is to be used only in RP situations, if there is no RP situation an Advert is not needed
 7: Salute commanding officers - Salute your higher ups when not in a combat situation (2nd Lieutenant and Up)
 8: Do not afk or map exploit - Do not attempt to get under the map, and don't go afk due to limited spaces on the server

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A "Minge" is a person who makes no attempt at actual RP and is on a server only to cause trouble.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - I have been playing Gmod for close to Three years now and I have always loved creating my own scenarios on maps with the npc enemies I am imaginative with what i build in gmod and i make sure each time that i do something different. and I'd like to bring that to SBS so that others can enjoy events that i create. RP servers have been a go to on gmod as long as i've been playing due to the fact i can play as my favorite characters and meet people who i grow to be close with as friends.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - I need to improve on communicating with my microphone more, In the past i haven't liked using my mic but with being a gamemaker i need to communicate my events without having to type multiple chats to explain

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I would create events for all people in all battalions to enjoy and I'd strive to make sure there are passive rp events for downtime and large events for when there are a lot of people on the server. I believe I am set apart from other applicants due to my experience with ULX and the different tools used for event making

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I have not been staff on any other server

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - No

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - I believe that staff is more important because a good staff can keep minges from taking roots in the server and allow the players who do take the rp seriously have an enjoyable time to the point where they might invite new friends to the server.

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) - 7

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? - 9

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them - #1 On a mission to capture a key trade route for the Republic we lose contact with the admiral in command, when sent to investigate led by a commander, we find their ship completely almost completely destroyed. The battalions are split up into different search groups and scour the ship to search for survivors.  When the search groups reach the bridge they find the admiral badly wounded. The admiral reveals that the CIS attacked with some kind of new super weapon. While questioning the admiral a report comes in over comms that they had lost contact with a squad of troopers that were in the hangar bay section of the ship. When sent to investigate the troops are ambushed by CIS forces sent to finish off the survivors on the ship. An all out battle proceeds to take place where the clone army is pushed back but using LAAT's are able to fight back to wipe out the CIS attackers and are able to escape with the injured admiral and back to the Venator.

#2 When receiving supplies from Coruscant a bounty hunter gains access to the ship at obtains a set of clone armor which he uses to bypass security and sabotage the engine room before escaping causing the ship to freefall onto a nearby planet. After the crash it is discovered that the planet is CIS controlled and that there was already a droid army on its way. Desperately we establish communications with the nearest republic venator and find out a rescue force would take a few hours. Taking up defensive positions in a nearby abandoned CIS outpost the army attempts to hold back the droid army long enough for the rescue party to arrive 

(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? - Yes, in the past i had used ULX on a server i had created for me and my friends

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes, I understand completely

(17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

Application will be held open until next staff meeting. 
Reasons: 
1. Be a bit more social
2. Event was good, but a bit more flare too it.

Application Accepted. Thread Locked.
[Image: unknown.png]