Private Sera Moderator App

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:1:58936923

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Private Sera

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
NZT +12

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - Probs 7pm to 7am

(3.) How old are you? - 23

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - Like june 2017? an egirl told me about it that i met from Tabletop simulator

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Y'know, I've been here for a long while and Halo definetly sparked my interest as I grew up with it. I'd like to help the server grow some more!

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Totally

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - I Agree

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

1: No Fail RP - Failing to follow the Character Roleplay and choosing to do something the character would not.
 2: Be Respectful Towards other players and staff - Respect everyone and do not offend them. This is a friendly community and we wish to make everyone as welcome as possible.
 3: No RDMing - No killing random people for the heck of it. You shouldnt kill your friends for no reason.
 4: Obey Staff & RP Leaders - Listen to your higher rankings and Obey what staff have to say about subjects in question.
 5: No Meta-gaming - Dont use outside knowledge to your advantage inside the game.
 6:Do not Mic/Chat Spam - Don't spam the voice channels with noise or spam the chat with text which clutters it up
 7:Do not avoid the AFK System - Dont use console to exploit being afk~ such as +right which allows you to bypass the afk system.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A Minge is a player that comes on the server with no intent to roleplay and cause havoc and probably banned in the process.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
Hello, Its me Seraphin, Or Sera or Cera, idk, Im a long time player thats willing to help out Halo RP as I grew up with it and wish to see it grow, When I saw that there was a time system for this I was excited as I didnt like the manual promotions in clone wars. I've been busy irl in the first couple of weeks which is why I wasnt as active but I will be at the second end of the week!

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Being abit more strict, but I know when I have to be.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - Ive had experience as a GM for like a year+ now, every now and then id take mod sits and im the only staff on at this time of night and gained alot of experience from it, im sure i could do a good job for it.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
Hogwarts RP, GM

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - Guy banned me for one second for not being a watermelon :/

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Staff are more important because staff dictates what kind of players will play on the server, but players are just behind that.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
Patience - 10 - I like to help people instead of banning them right away, people just want to have fun.
Response Time - 8 - Depends if im in a sit or not.
Chillness - 10 - Always good to keep a clear head when dealing with sits.
Understanding - 9 - I like to hang around our players to get a sense of understand what kind of people play on our server. its real entertaining sometimes.

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - Compendium, if not ask for help from fellow mods.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I understand

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -
Probably in old forums

P.S Im active during the NZ/AU/EU timezone so you'll see me on during then, Other than that I try to get on during U.S hours <3
tada made it bigger!
[Image: test.gif]

History:
Sexy Beast 1996 - 2019
Joined Hogwarts 25th June 2017
Trial Game Maker 27th August 2017
Full Game Maker 25th September 2017
Gryffindor President 21st July 2018
Resigned from Gamemaker 5th September 2018
??? 

The application is small as all hell, how ever I've known Scentefy for a while due to my time over on Hogwarts. They're a really dedicated Game Master with a background in Staffing. We need staff members whom know what they're doing at the moment to fill in the time zone gaps. While we currently just hired on myself and a few other Veterans for the NA West/East and Early EU timezone, their timezone is completely void of Staff and I believe Scent can fill it pretty well if we gave em' the opportunity to do so.

+1
[Image: 00mz7E0.png]
Joined the Community in September of 2017
Clan Blackmoore Patriarch
That One Famous Warlock People Snatch 24/7
Stolen Fullheartedly by Faeledra
[Image: 00mz7E0.png]

Seraphin has been staff on Hogwarts for a long time and he's so nice and friendly to everyone! :) Even though he's a gamemaker, he's dealt with many situations where he's had to do disciplinary things when he's been on the server by himself. I really think he'd be a good moderator! +1

Locked as requested
[Image: attachment.php?aid=392]
[Image: GUpcXDq.jpg]