Classes

Is Quidditch/Dueling Club a Class? Can i be arrested for not going to these two classes or are they optional and i cant be arrested for not "Heading to class"?  :Thinking:

You can't be arrested for not going to quidditch, its basically free time for anyone under year 4, and basically free time for everyone above year four since that class sucks.

I'm not sure about dueling club, but I would assume so as well, not a whole lot of people enforce going to that class.

Hi friend, so I helped write up some of the rules regarding this with a server manager, please refer to !prefect

"Compulsory Classes:
DADA
Charms
Wizardry
Muggle Studies
History Of Magic
Astronomy
Herbology
Transfiguration
Great Hall
Potions

Classes such as Quidditch and Duelling Club are not Mandatory HOWEVER you may still request a student to go to the classroom for poor behaviour during their free time. Example: If I were to walk passed students free spelling and trying to duel during duelling club I can arrest them or tell them to go to class for general misconduct. Telling students they're outside of class for these classes is not something that you should do for these 2 classes.

"

Essentially, since Quidditch is limited in it's player base, it's not compulsory, that and it's a poor thing to do as of now, so forcing students to ride brooms that get them stuck is well, silly.

Duelling club is a, well club, not a class, therefor not mandatory, but like said, you can be still told to go there.
♫~♪~♫
Sick of being in my head and thinking about my fate
And worried about my health
Wanna waste away my days with a pretty young thing
And blow through all my wealth
I made some mistakes, not so good with planning
But I got some skills in easy living
Cut my ties with desperation
and learned to live with a little sensation

Hey
Just for the day we’ll pretend I’m made of money
I’ll be your sugar daddy
Hey
Let’s make a fool of ourselves and crash a party
Act like we own the place
♫~♪~♫

(03-14-2019, 03:43 AM)Grimleal Wrote: You can't be arrested for not going to quidditch, its basically free time for anyone under year 4, and basically free time for everyone above year four since that class sucks.

I'm not sure about dueling club, but I would assume so as well, not a whole lot of people enforce going to that class.

Cool thanks just wanted to know about the arresting rule for those classes and if they should be enforced about heading to those classes in particular.

Edit: Thanks also White!

Quidditch + Duelling Club are not compulsory.
     [Image: tumblr_m8jshsE1nE1qiho7po2_500.gif]

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life"    
   Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
          Joined February 2016     

I don't think I ever treated Quidditch as a compulsory class, since it also counts as freetime.   

:Thinking:  @Michael Classicius ?