The Chronicle

Hello there! My name is Chronicle. 
Recent events have been relayed to me and I have taken it into my own accord to share them with you.
These are tales of events that may or may not have happened.
Enjoy!

Incomplete:

Spoiler: The Lung Heist
Spoiler: The Goddess

Additional:

Spoiler: The Helmet

Completed:
N/A

Thread Updates:
April 7, 2019 - New story called “The Goddess” added to unfinished.
April 21, 2019 - Wording changed in some of them and a new section was created for short sideline stories

* This thread will hopefully be updated weekly or bi-weekly and clips will hopefully be added once I find time to edit some in. I would be extremely happy to see discussion on any of these events, similar stories, or the view of someone else’s perspective on a situation if they were there.
"For someone who like myself in whom the ability to trust others is so cracked and broken that I am wretchedly timid and forever trying to read the expression on people's faces"
Joined August 17, 2018
Hogwarts RP Moderator since November 25th, 2018
Master Prestige since December 4th, 2018
Clone Wars RP Moderator since March 2nd, 2019
"If every hope abandons you, there's peace in that you know"

All Hail Goddess Shanequa, she is too powerful for this world and will come back for revenge. Honestly was a fun read, even for when I was there for these events and sims. Looking forward to the next post.
"Power courses through me!"
[Image: 88DDF5CA67EE897D12BE5582E380B825500D8F4E]

@Terminator I absolutely loved how it had played out and I'm very enthusiastic on adding more details and information if others enjoy it as well. I am honestly surprised on how she had survived if the goddess was real or if she was hallucinating the entire time. I'm unsure how to feel about her situation at the current moment as no one knows what truly happened on the ship other than the crew which was completely wiped out except for her.
"For someone who like myself in whom the ability to trust others is so cracked and broken that I am wretchedly timid and forever trying to read the expression on people's faces"
Joined August 17, 2018

Well the Captain actually survived, but he was kinda taken hostage by Goddess Shanequa. So I'm ready for him to come back and just completely destroy the next ship.
"Power courses through me!"
[Image: 88DDF5CA67EE897D12BE5582E380B825500D8F4E]

Damn where is this from
Death does not come easy.. you have to work for it

[Image: giphy.gif]

Every Bone Every Muscle EVERY INCH!

[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-15-2019, 01:48 AM)Jacob Williams Wrote: Damn where is this from
These stories are from sims, events, and passive RP we have had on the server that were fun to me and others. I made this thread to be able to share different things from the server, possibly interest people from the other servers to come check us out, and give this forum section a bit of love. All of this is for fun and I hope that good things come from it.
Joined August 17, 2018

I really like "The Lung Heist." I feel like it could be built into a pretty proper mini storyline of some sort. It would also be something new and brand that game makers can try to do basically, and it feels fresh enough for players to really enjoy it.
- Stew
 (Former) Clone Wars Gamemaker

(Yesterday, 08:02 AM)Stew Wrote: I really like "The Lung Heist." I feel like it could be built into a pretty proper mini storyline of some sort. It would also be something new and brand that game makers can try to do basically, and it feels fresh enough for players to really enjoy it.
“The Lung Heist” actually started from some passive RP that I had started with a few others which eventually turned into an onboard ship event. It went on for about 2-3 hours and was probably some of the most fun I have had on the server. Not many people remember or even know what we did so reintroducing the idea of something similar would not be a bad idea. I would actually love to see something like that happen. 
Joined August 17, 2018