DELETE this please

Your old content:
(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - BakingRyeBread

(1a) What is your most common name for the SBS community? -  Bread

(1b.) How old are you? - 24

(2.) What position are you applying for? -  Moderator

(3.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - April 5th or so and Bug told me about it.

(4.) Community staff must be active at a higher standard when compared to staff, do you understand that you may be let go for inactivity? - Yes I understand

(5.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -  I'm a fairly simple person not much to say I enjoy the Halo server the most, it's well made and only getting better I've been a mod and admin on alot of minecraft servers over the years so I have  experience with the jobs and there almost never a mod any any more. So I feel like to keep server alive I should do my part and help keep things in check

(6.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - speaking up have to repeat my self more often then I'd like

(7.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - one I'm working for a server I go all business I will not sit by and let any one bend, break, or manipulate the rules

(8.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - In minecraft yes but they have all died except a server called Omcolorfull i left it because the owner was scummy to a few people i call friend

(9.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 6 maybe 7 i need improving i wont say im the best i try my best to do whats expected of me

(10.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If you are no longer Staff on any SBS server(s), please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - 

(11.) (Optional) Provide examples of situations you would handle in the position you are applying for here and how you would handle them. - Angry RDM plays i will mute if not kick them if they can not handle the selves maturely

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:1:117106567

(1a) What is your most common name for the SBS community? -

(1b.) How old are you? -

(2.) What position are you applying for? -

(3.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - 

(4.) Community staff must be active at a higher standard when compared to staff, do you understand that you may be let go for inactivity? - 

(5.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - 

(6.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - 

(7.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - 

(8.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -

(9.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -

(10.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If you are no longer Staff on any SBS server(s), please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

(11.) (Optional) Provide examples of situations you would handle in the position you are applying for here and how you would handle them. -

Not too sure why this is posted
in community staff applications,
Im just assuming you posted in the wrong area.

[Image: a236e3e5b1e2af50f4fd90278e479625.png]
Loving Wife to Igor
Loving daughter to the Curze's

Please apply in the proper location. All moderator or gm positions are in the forums based for each server.

Lokt
♫~♪~♫
Sick of being in my head and thinking about my fate
And worried about my health
Wanna waste away my days with a pretty young thing
And blow through all my wealth
I made some mistakes, not so good with planning
But I got some skills in easy living
Cut my ties with desperation
and learned to live with a little sensation

Hey
Just for the day we’ll pretend I’m made of money