staff application

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:70180447

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Dommy Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -Sixth Year Prestige 2

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - Eastern

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 12:30pm Monday, Wensday, Friday, 2:00pm Tuesday, Thursday

(3.) How old are you? - 17

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I think like 2 years ago and from a friend telling me about it.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - im on every day

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -Yes

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:No FailRP, meaning don't kill yourself or something you normally wouldn't do irl
  2:Be Respectful.(No Racism, etc), don't go around calling people the n word or just being mean to them
  3:No RDM (Random Death Match), don't go around killing people for no reason
 4:Obey Staff And RP Leaders, listen to what staff tell you to do and listen to what your RP leader tells you to do
  5:No Free-Spelling, don't throw random spells like stupefy or expeliarmus
  6:No Metagaming, don't go around calling snatcher a snatcher unless they reveal them selves because they should be normal students unless revealed
  7:Do Not Micspam/Chatspam, don't scream into the mic or play music over your mic, and don't spam chat over and over
  8:Advert Is For RP Reasons Only, advert is for RP leaders or RP reasons only
 9:No ERP (Erotic Roleplay), do not act out any sexual acts
 10:Do Not Avoid The AFK System, don't have a bot or something keep u from getting kicked

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - someone who is trying to ruin another players experience

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - im on the server a lot when there isn't any mods online and I just want to help out the mods that are on so they aren't so busy.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - who is RP leader of who

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - im on when most staff isn't.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - no I only play SBS

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - yes around a month ago, 3 days, mass rdm because of the bomb potion

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - players because they are more then half of the population on this server and we need to make sure they have fun

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - patience around 7 response time 10 unless im not at my computer

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - ask for another mods help

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - yes, and I will admit I don't really roleplay much but when I'm on I'm playing prefect a lot making sure people aren't rdming or anything bad

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

Sorry, but I am going to vote -1
Your application is very minimal and doesn't show much effort put into it. 
For example you have failed to answer question 1b.
Your answer to question 5a is very basic..

"(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - who is RP leader of who"
This is something you should have a good understanding of before applying, In my opinion.
I'll make a quick and simple hierarchy, hopefully this gives you a better idea.
Hogwarts: Students < Prefects < Head Prefects < Head Boy/Head Girl < Teachers < Headmaster
Dark Forces: Snatchers < Snatcher Leader < Head Snatcher < Death Eater < VIP/Elite Death Elite < Voldemort
Light Forces: Aurors < Elite Auror/OOTP < Wizaengamont Justices < Kingsley < Minister of Magic
Neutrals: Horcrux < The Divergent One
Neutrals: Pets/House Elfs < Owner/Master
Note: Ghosts, Poltergeist, Dragons... Don't have RP leaders
I have also colour-coded to match the colours in game. 

I have seen you in game a handful of times and you seem really nice, but I don't think you're ready for the position yet. 
Best of luck!
slytherinPride ZAGAN V INKARNA slytherinPride 
[Image: giphy.gif]
LEADER OF The Independent Order of Odd Fellows
REJOINED SBS January 2019
PRESTIGE 1 HogwartsRP
Expand Signature

(04-26-2019, 08:01 PM)Z A G A N Wrote:
Sorry, but I am going to vote -1
Your application is very minimal and doesn't show much effort put into it. 
For example you have failed to answer question 1b.
Your answer to question 5a is very basic..

"(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - who is RP leader of who"
This is something you should have a good understanding of before applying, In my opinion.
I'll make a quick and simple hierarchy, hopefully this gives you a better idea.
Hogwarts: Students < Prefects < Head Prefects < Head Boy/Head Girl < Teachers < Headmaster
Dark Forces: Snatchers < Snatcher Leader < Head Snatcher < Death Eater < VIP/Elite Death Elite < Voldemort
Light Forces: Aurors < Elite Auror/OOTP < Wizaengamont Justices < Kingsley < Minister of Magic
Neutrals: Horcrux < The Divergent One
Neutrals: Pets/House Elfs < Owner/Master
Note: Ghosts, Poltergeist, Dragons... Don't have RP leaders
I have also colour-coded to match the colours in game. 

I have seen you in game a handful of times and you seem really nice, but I don't think you're ready for the position yet. 
Best of luck!

Sorry I am going to have to give a -1 aswell for the same reasons as zagan. I've seen you in-game, and you seem nice, but I think you should spend more time on the server before applying for staff
[Image: sMDVTNL.png]
                                  Philippians 4:6-7 "Watch your binds"
Expand Signature

+1 reason i am giving a +1 is because he is a nice dude and i see him on everyday i never see him break rules
Slytherin
Lupin
Barty Crouch JR
Welsh

Expand Signature

Question 
Hi Dommy im glad to see you wanting to apply and help the server out!

Ur activity is above premium, I always see you online and you also seem approachable.

My only negative is that even tho ive seen you allot ive yet to make an opinion if you would be suited for staff or not. (You havent really stood out)

Teach more and do a gh, to show if you have leadership and my vote may be subject to change. Il keep an eye out when i return from doing exams.

Neutral
Gl on ur app
[Image: cJLSho7.png]
Moderator June 3d 18
Admin August 19th 18 - January 2nd 19
Gamemaker: February 25th 
Amanda Curzes husband Heart
Expand Signature

+1

He is active. He deserves a chance. He knows the rules. He doesn't minge. He is easily approachable. He answers questions well when someone askes him a question.

I think you would be a good Moderator Dommy, and I hope they do give you a chance as you deserve it, Good Luck buddy!

- Jack R Inkarna

Event Character Name: Ensign Bradley
PFC 'Josh' Grange
INF Socii Reza
PVT 'Lars' Hans
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Gamemaker
Expand Signature

Sorry Dommy. I think it was just too early for you to apply still.
You are active, but you don't really stand out. 
When I see you, you generally are on Lucius or Elite Death Eater.

Some things you could do to help you
IN GAME: Host Great Halls, Teach, Play as Leadership Roles (Light or Dark Side), ask to host Prefect Meetings, and Prefect. 
FORUMS: Make your application more colourful(even if it's just one or two colours) and put in more details to your answers.
~ Kyrie Animus-Knight ~
{Nova Dark-Bloodmoon & Axel Snow-Dragon}

Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.

Loving Wife to Enzoe Animus-Knight - May 18th 2018

Slytherin Horcrux    |    Salem Witch    |    Nagini
SBS Hogwarts Mod: February 17, 2019
Expand Signature

Evidence of user adverting

Thread locked, app denied.

You may re apply in a weeks time.
♫~♪~♫
Nostalgia, we used to lose ourselves in conversation
Nothing was final, we used to brace ourselves for separation
From time to time I find myself wondering what could be if I'd
Never been to hell, before I built a shell

The pussy vultures are coming for your girlfriend
After you break up
They listen to her sad story then slip it in
When she's vulnerable
Don't think it won't happen to you
My best friend said, "Hey Jon, screw you"
Now I'm confused, I don't know what to do
So don't think it won't happen, it won't happen to you

♫~♪~♫

Original Writer of the Prefect Guide
Original Writer of the Common Server suggestions
Original writer of 'accepted suggestions' (Deleted by forum staff)
Several compendium rules crafted and written by me
Expand Signature