Show your love!

~Write down something you appreciate about someone in the Community~

Someone you admire? Someone you helped? Someone who you've been friends with for a long time? Someone whose done something good? A friend who you can joke around with? A friend whose there for you? Someone whose helped you? 

People you enjoy being around or talking too!

I'll start for example, I appreciate @Chancellor Lee of the Republic for teaching me how to build on Gmod and also how to do events. I've known him for a long time and he was one of the biggest backers to bring back Clone Wars RP. He's done a lot for CW and has been my friend for 2 years now. I'm glad to have him as a friend. 
[Image: 8AxMHa3.png]

David Elios/ARF CSM 3104 Elios/NLT 
Junior Stupid Wizard Community Supervisor
Clone Wars/Halo Administrator 
Forum Admin 

I appreciate u a shit ton >:)
Ur super fun to talk to

thanks  4 putting up with me
[Image: giphy.gif]
Married to Caspie<3
Full Moderator since 2/4/19

Brando, Ellie, Sera, Johnn, Jack for being long time friends and my first I met on Hogwarts.
Borf for teaching me how to build
Astro, Zane, and Brooks for being amazing.
Ryte, Odin, Sage, when we used to all staff together at night and kick ass.
Justin and Alex C for listening to me drunk cry enough times.
-Alex C also for being brave and protecting Kelly and I <3. (Also he's a chill dude!)
Pennysworth for sharing my love of horror.
There's so many, why you do this:0.
[Image: eNF125y.png]

I’ve definitely known you David longer than my other friends which is why I a going to talk about you. Firstly, thank you for putting up with my stupidity, when you were a staff member I acknowledged what you said but never really improved. The other week we talked about Forum  Rules and I’m sorry again for that. But, your super nice to talk to and that.

I am still sad you refuse to play DBD with me (not my fault you die) and stop spilling your Banana Smoothies.

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Mother of Carla Avada Tolkien
Daily Prophet Journalist

There isn't just a person that I can thank and share love with, there isnt just one person who stands out from the rest. 

I wanna share my love to the community as a whole to those people from say one stuck by my side and helped me out through the hardest moments of my life and the happiest, to those who made me cry because i laughed so hard and to those who cried with me when it was needed, to those people who came around and said i could do it when i thought i cant, and to those who have been there when i graduated from High school and college.

Im sending my love to you 

Love Raven 

The name is Raven
Joined March 9th 2016
"Your ass is Grass and im going to mow it"
~A Canadian Russian with a Irish accent 
playing mini golf with other bitches.
~✧♔✧~

There are so many people I love and appreciate so much. Heart

My first friends I ever had on the server were @Gwendolen Brooks/Snow-Nova, Tata, Jimbob, Jack Apache, @Sage, @Reggie Riptide, Aaron James, Sam Harris and Kindi Harris. We all would get together in Hagrid's Hut on the old map and we would talk and play question games, which all started from when me, Reggie and Jack would just sit on a bench and play Twenty Questions :)

And later on I got to know so many others, like @Justin Aeternalis, @Theadora Laelaps, @Satia Aeternalis, @Myranda Nova-Aeternalis, @David Elios-EElsord , @Kelly Sparkles-Bubble, @Jacob Williams , @Astro Brooks-Nova , @Seraphin Red, and @Ryte Lionheart have all helped me so much!  Heart You all are so wonderful and I love talking with you :)

I know I've forgotten some people and I'm sorry! I'll add more as I remember!

(05-12-2019, 04:52 PM)Gwendolen Brooks/Snow-Nova Wrote: Brando, Ellie, Sera, Johnn, Jack for being long time friends and my first I met on Hogwarts.
Borf for teaching me how to build
Astro, Zane, and Brooks for being amazing.
Ryte, Odin, Sage, when we used to all staff together at night and kick ass.
Justin and Alex C for listening to me drunk cry enough times.
-Alex C also for being brave and protecting Kelly and I <3. (Also he's a chill dude!)
Pennysworth for sharing my love of horror.
There's so many, why you do this:0.

I'll go die Somewhere 
@Sibyl
@Lyla

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/7wfYIMyS_dI[/video]
Death does not come easy.. you have to work for it

Every Bone Every Muscle EVERY INCH!

I appreciate all our staff members for their precious work.

I've got a lot here and it'll probably grow.

First though- @Yaycob You've been my best friend ever since I met you. I love you man. @Gwendolen Brooks/Snow-Nova - You're right alongside him in importance to me. We've been through a lot together, but we share a tight bond.

Great friends- Astro, David, Scar, Wyatt, Alex (Canadian/ Cvisor), Chad, Rose, Kelly, Myranda, Sibyl, Justin, Tom. I love all you guys, you truly do make this an enjoyable place for myself.

Notable mentions- Michael, Satia, Thea, Jacob, Clint, Sean, and maybe a few others I've missed. While I don't know any of you all that well yet, I've had a lot of fun hanging out and chatting with you guys the past few weeks.
~Former Admin~

I appreciate so many people in this community but I'll go ahead and name a few

@Kelly Sparkles-Bubble For being the first friend on here to meet me irl and becoming my bestie, I love how you've always been there for me, being my wife among others, and for just being a bubbly person to everyone you meet and showing everyone with outstanding love and understanding 

@Satia Aeternalis For being a terrific staff manager while also going through a very tough year of college and dealing with exams and everything and dealing with all of us, it's not an easy thing to do, but you're there for everyone and you're very understanding and loving

@Justin Amendish For training me when I became admin and helping me along when i first got on the team and always helping me with any questions I had, how to use admin tools, for helping me with events and just being an amazing friend

@Astro Brooks-Nova For letting me join the Nova family and becoming my brother, I always look up to you, and I know I can always mess with you and I'm so happy to have met you in person and to have such a goofy and amazing person in my life!

There are so many more but I wont tag everyone so they don't get the annoying ping <3

For my Aeternalis family and being apart of something we created and becoming best friends and to my other families, Sanguis, Nova and Dragon for accepting me in <3

For Tony Tony, Sam Harris and Benny Crawford for being some of the first friends I had on the server

To Belle Wynter and Odin for when I first joined and accepting me into their family when I was completely new to the server

To Reggie, Sage, David, Tony, Gwen, Kelly, Astro, Wyatt and Alex Casey for being the first people to come meet me irl and making meet ups a regular thing and something I look foreward to everytime they come up

To Hugeo, Scar, Thea, Clint, Finkle, Jackie, Bathilda, Chad, Luna, Rose, Tom, Lil Alex, Sibyl, Jacob and Yaycob for being wonderful and amazing friends

Theres too many people why do you do this ;-; 
[Image: panda-Recovered-Recovered.png]

Joined SBS October of 2016
Hogwarts Moderator 6/3/18
Turq the Dragon 6/13/18
Hufflepuff Horcrux 9/18/18
Married into Aeternalis Family 9/24/18
Hogwarts Admin 1/6/19
Disney Wife
Bababa Queen