(1.) What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:0:452917486

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -

San Mercy

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -

Master Prestige Sixth Year.

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - 

GMT. 

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -

9am-9pm.

(3.) How old are you? -

16 years old.

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -

I discovered the server on a youtube video a long long time ago, i got a pc a few months back and started playing on the server.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -

I'v been playing for around 4-5 month pretty much everyday and i'm not planning on stopping.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -

Yes i do.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -

Yes i do.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No fail rp - This rule means don't do something your current job wouldn't do. Such as a student jumping off high area too kill themselves.
 2:Be respectful towards other players and staff - This means be nice to other players and staff. Don't say hateful things towards anyone.
 3: No RDMing. (Random Deathmatch) - This rule means don't randomly kill someone without an rp reason, students may never kill another student.
 4:Obey staff and RP leaders - This means do what your rp leaders and staff tell you to do. The only time you shouldn't follow their commands would be if they are telling you to do something against another server rule.
 5:Do not freespell. (Casting Spells without reason) - This rule means do not randomly mass spam spells. Using charm spells in active classes are classed as freespelling.
 6:No Meta-Gaming - This means don't instantly assume someone is something. Such as a snatcher. They are not revealed as said snatcher until they pull out cuffs, use stupify outside school walls, at the qp, in the dark forest, or using damage spells.
 7:Do not mic/chat spam - This means don't scream,cough,sing or do anything for a long period of time apart from speaking is mic spam. Spamming chat with the same text or letter continuously is chat spam.
 8:Advert is for RP purposes/Leaders only - This means don't advert anything not related to rp. such as party at hagrids. Only use advert when requesting a teacher as a student, selling someone or claiming the QP.
 9: : No ERP (Erotic Roleplay) - This means don't perform sexual acts on another person(s) or yourself. Don't use any sexual terms or remarks.

10.: Do not avoid the AFK system - Do not avoid 20 minute kick system by typing commands in console,coming back to your computer to move around etc.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -
  Minge is someone who has no intention to roleplay in the slightest and only intention is to troll the server.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -

I want to be staff on SBS Hogwarts because I have a lot of time on my hands and want to do the most to help this community. I really enjoy being here and meeting new people every day. I joined this community back in Nov/Dec 2018 and have been playing pretty much every day since. I'm 16 years old with 2 brothers and 2 dogs. I'm currently in high school about to leave this year and im very excited yet scared about my upcoming future and employment. Now you know a little bit more about me - san.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -

What i would need to improve on is not going insane from my FPS dropping below 20

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - 

I have a lot of time on my hands and spend all my spare time playing games such as gmod. I know that kinda sounds sad but that's how it is. I'm good at handling problems to the best and make sure EVERY player at least get's a chance to redeem themselves and enjoy the server like i do depending what they have done.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -

I was an Admin on Undercover Rp's military server"http://undercover.x10host.com/" , Ex-Mod on stormlink dark rp server and i used to co-own a server with my friend a while back.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how lo
ng, and the reason. -

Once on halo rp for rdm when it first released and i don't remember how long.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - 
They are both equally as important because without the players there would be no server, but if there were no staff to maintain those players the server would go into mayhem and there will be no point in having that server up.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -

Communication - 8

Patience - 8

Time - 8

Handling situations - 7

Tough Skin - 7

Kindness - 8
Approachable - 9

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - 

I would ask a higher ranking staff member or another staff member non the less to try and resolve the problem as best as possible.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -

Yes i do.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - 

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=3582 - 30 days old.

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=3031 - Requested lock.
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=5870 - Denied due to the following reasons. [ Communicate more outside of your battalion}
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6129 - Same reason stated above.
[Image: san.png]

[Image: 8a2ff3a36f851a92acd467d9145a867a.png]
Expand Signature

Definitely a +1

San is mature, nice and quite active and he is also very approachable. He deserves a chance.

Good Luck!

- Jack R Inkarna 
[Image: giphy.gif]

Event Character Name: Ensign Bradley
PFC 'Josh' Grange
INF Socii Reza
PVT 'Lars' Hans
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Gamemaker
Expand Signature

+1

super chill guy, knows the rules and is very dedicated give him a shot 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Expand Signature

Sorry but instead of prefecting u were trying to get in the rs
And run away from prefects 
Netural to -1
I believe that youre better than that ill def change my vote when i see u improve 
Sorry <3
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

Neutral
Hi San! I put a Neutral because i see you freespelling a lot and i have never seen you play Teacher, Headmaster or anything like that. I've only recently seen you play as Hogwarts Horcrux and when you play as it i don't really see you Prefect.

However, the good things is things are that you are approachable, kind, you know the rules and i sometimes see you help new players.

When you do what i put above i will update my vote.

You are always freespelling me. You haven't done anything that i've asked above and yeah.
[Image: unknown.png]
Expand Signature

(05-20-2019, 01:55 PM)Albert William Wrote:
Sorry but instead of prefecting u were trying to get in the rs
And run away from prefects 
Netural to -1
I believe that youre better than that ill def change my vote when i see u improve 
Sorry <3
I like to roleplay as a naughty kid rarely.
I only take it to small levels such as what you stated, go into the RS.
It's sometimes nice to take a break from being a prefect telling students what to do.

I usually prefect a lot, a lot of people rarely see me put people in detention since I like to give everyone a fair chance of redeeming themselves.
I see where you are coming from though.
[Image: san.png]

[Image: 8a2ff3a36f851a92acd467d9145a867a.png]
Expand Signature

+1
You are very kind I never saw you breaking any rules I hope you wiln get the job gl!
Heart Hoghwarts Heart

slytherinPride Slytherin   slytherinPride

<3 Son of Stephan P Hammond <3

Golden tip!
Stop breaking  rules on purpose it is more fun for Everyone !! 
Expand Signature

San is really kind and friendly. He is playing for long time and he knows the rules. He need a chance +1
Daughter of Cassie Ragnulf and Dan Klein

Twins with Waggy Ragnulf

Mother of Timo, John, Bwad, Arne, Rosemary, Jonny 

gryffindorPride
Expand Signature

We are the same prestige and I don't recall who you are but that might be just me being shit with names, yet for now I'm gonna need to mark it as Neutral 
[Image: 6b3412b5d6175be43fc225016937badf.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: HailZarosBro.png]

Expand Signature

+1 Helpful to students, Prefects and teaches people how to prefect. Has personally helped me out when I was a new player on how to be a prefect and even a guide on how to host a prefect meeting which I have given to others as well, but I always give credit where it was due. Also told me how to teach classes and all around very helpful to me. I will say I haven't seen him recently teach classes which I would love to see but I have in the past and he did wonderfully. Also, he knows all the rules and a well thought out application.

Yes, he does have his naughty student days, but come on who doesn't?  Including myself being a naughty student is so much fun.

Good luck on your Application San!

Just to not make you sound perfect because no one is I want to see you teach some more classes and maybe do some great halls again! Medic out!