Hugeo Heart-Moongoose Mod App V2

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:42234548

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Hugeo Heart-Moongoose

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - 4th Prestige 6th year

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - Central

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 11:30pm-6:00am

(3.) How old are you? -  27

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -  August 2018 Via a YouTube video

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I have put many hours into this server and I really enjoy the community.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No Fail RP. - Do not do anything that your character wouldn't normally do. Some examples of this can include: Fail RP names, crab walking, standing on another person's head etc.

2: Be respectful towards other players and staff. - Pretty self explanatory show others around you respect. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

3: No RDM(Random Death Match). - This means no random death matches. Do not kill anyone else without a valid RP reason.

4: Obey Staff and RP leaders. - If staff asks or tells you to do something make sure that you abide by what they say. Obey your RP leader. Examples can include: if the minister tells you to patrol the Dark Forest or Voldemort calls for a meeting you must obey their orders and do as they say.

5: Do not freespell. - Do not cast spells without a valid RP reason. This mostly applies to spells that have a negative side effect for the person that someone cast on someone else. Examples can include: stupefying other players without a valid RP reason or using damaging spells on other players without a valid RP reason.

6: No Metagaming. - Do not use knowledge you know from outside the game to your advantage. The biggest example of this is being able to see that someone is a snatcher. You don't know they are a snatcher until they are revealed. 

7: Do not mic/chat spam. - Pretty self explanatory. Do not spam the chat box or voice chat. This can be things from playing music through your mic, singing into the mic, or spamming binds in chat.

8: Advert is for RP purposes only. - Only use the advert system for things pertaining to things that are within roleplay. Advert can be used for things such as activating PTS or selling snatches.

9: No ERP(Erotic Role Play). - Anything sexual is forbidden. Do not do or say things than are in a sexual manner.

10: Do not avoid the AFK system. - Basically do not try and cheat the AFK system by using things in the console to keep your character moving.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is someone who has no intent to RP. Their sole purpose of being on the server is to "troll" and do things that they find funny and/or ruin others players time.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - I joined around August of 2018 and I have made a lot of very good friends on the server. The main reason I want to be staff is because I play during the hours when staff are usually not on as much as the other time zones.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - I still feel as though my communication skill is lacking.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I play in a time zone where there is not very many staff on in the later hours.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - Nope

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - Once by mistake after my steamid was mixed up in a player report that I made.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - They are both as equally important. The players make the server but it's also up to the staff to ensure that the players are having the best experience as possible.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 
Patience 7- one of the biggest things I could improve on.
Response time 8- another thing I know I need to improve on but I am working to improve all of my skills.

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - Contact a higher ranking staff member and ask the player/players to be patient while I try and get the right/appropriate answer.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=5793 Locked after 30 days.

Hello Hugeo Glad to see you have made the decision to reapply
So your an amazing person and your darn active in times where we need you.
I understand were getting more EU staff and AU staff but Guego plays in my Timezone
When he was temped he did a darn good job at what he did and I would love to see him on the staff team
Pros
He knows the rules
He is active during times needed
He is a sensible civilized human being
He is very Approachable
CONS
Dose not choose RP leader Jobs

I would like to see you host GH,Teach and Prefect
Besides That
+1
Best Of Luck
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Sinistra Notoes
CPTS 4859 Hooman of the Engineers
PO3 Redgie Of The Security Force
Property Of @Neon Trotsky
Property Of @Bryson
Property Of @¤ZomTM¤
Property Of @Damian Dusk
Expand Signature

As I previously stated in his first app, he is active in a timezone where moderation is needed and he knows how to follow and enforce rules. I've seen him as tempmod and he handled it very well so I'd like to see him have a shot at trial. +1
Dob Dob
A Free Elf!

typically there would be something else here like a quote or something but this is pretty much all I've got.
Expand Signature

+1

He deserves a shot to be a Moderator, he is active and knows the rules and follows them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
slytherinPride
Expand Signature

+1

Good guy
Active
Needed timezone coverage
Trusted with temp mod previously (going from Dob Dob's post)

I see no reason to not let him try!

Good luck!
| Leader of the Delaires |  Leo's Aries | Dark Chancellor | Shadowed Acolyte | The Heir of Slytherin |
[Image: miraleo.gif]
[Image: miradelaire1.png]
Expand Signature

Application accepted. Congratulations!

Thread Locked
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hogwarts Staff Manager
Slytherin House President
Daughter of the House of Sanguis
Trial Moderator since May 13th, 2018 
Full Moderator since June 3rd, 2018 
Trial Admin since July 15th, 2018