Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Moderator Application

(1.) What is your SteamID? -  STEAM_0:1:156577586

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - Prestige 7 Year 7

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
GMT

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 

• Weekdays = 3:45pm-9pm GMT
  • Weekends = 10am-12pm GMT (10am may vary depending on when i wake up)

(3.) How old are you? - 14 (15 in September)

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -
I joined near around Feb 2016 (although i am not 100% sure). I discovered this wonderful community by scrolling through different gamemodes until i found HogwartsRP and i joined and have stayed here.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I have been playing on this server for a really long time and i won't be quitting soon. I have been helping out with prefecting, some teaching and some prefect meetings and now i want to help out in the staff team.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

1: No FailRP:
FailRP is not tolerated. This is when you are not roleplaying correctly like your job should be. For example, teachers should be teaching their classes and Headmaster makes sure that everyone is doing their roles (as long as they are Hogwarts jobs)

2: Disrespectful, Hateful, and offensive behaviour / speech towards others is not allowed:

You have to be respectful to everyone even if you hate them, if you hate them just stay away from the person. You can not use homophobic words either which is the N and F word or call someone a 'Cunt'.

3: No RDMing:

RDM stands for Random Deathmatch. You can not go up to another student and kill them with verdimillious because you want to. You can only kill someone if the opposite side, so if a snatcher reveals with their cuffs you can kill them or if a lockdown.

4: Obey Staff and RP Leaders:

If a Prefect tells you to do / stop doing something, follow their orders. The same goes for if a teacher, etc. If a Staff Member tells you to stop freespelling, don't freespell. These will result in different punishments.

5: No Freespelling (Casting without a RP Reason):
Freespelling is when you use a spell without an RP Reason. You can not go up to someone and Everte them across the map. Prefects are allowed to use stupefy though when trying to freeze a student to arrest them.

6: No Metagaming:

Meta-Gaming means that you can not do something which your job would not be aware of. An example of this is that you can not attack a snatcher because its their job title because they have not revealed cuffs or snatched someone.

7: Do not Mic/Chat Spam:
Chat Spam is when you spam something repeatively in OOC or chat in general. Mic-Spam is when you play music, screaming or anything like that in your mic. 

8: Advert is for RP Purposes / Leaders only:
Advert can be used if a Prefect is putting a DOS on someone, Snatcher is selling or a Staff Member is saying that they have a event sign-up. 

9: No ERP:
ERP stands for Erotic Roleplay, this is when you can not say or do anything which is sexual. Lots of younger people play on the server.

10: Do not avoid the AFK System:
You can not be hiding in a dark place or private place and use binds to keep moving. The server gets busy at times.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -
A minge is when a player plays the server with the intention to break the rules and ruin others experiences.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
Hello, my name is Amelia on the server and i have been playing for a extremely long time. On the server i do Prefect Meetings, sometimes teacher, few GH's but i mostly play as Hogwarts Horcrux / Hermione and Prefect. I would like to be a moderator because i want to help with rule-breakers, on my timezone there is usually prefect law or 1 staff member and i love helping people. 

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Self-Control, but not massively.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I am aware of how everything works, i know the rules, i play different roles (prefect, teacher, headmaster), always helping new players and i do prefect meetings where i have listened to tips from staff on how to improve. I am also active.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
GMT where i was an Admin but resigned.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
I have been banned many times where i have forgotten the reasons and amounts, i am very embarassed lol to say this. However, i have made a huge effort to improve my behaviour which clearly shows.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -
Players are important because they keep the server running and player base, some later become staff members. Staff members are important to make sure that everyone has fun, no rule-breaking and answer questions so nobody is confused.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 
  • Patience - 9
  • Response Time - 10
  • Communication - 8
  • Honesty - 10

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -
If no staff member on i will try to think of a fair way to handle it and later on ask someone to see how i could handle it next time. If a staff member is on i will ask them and ask them to watch me so i know for definite for the next time.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=5537
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=5580
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6124
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6365

Side Notes:
  • Thank You for reading and responding to my Application
  • If you have any questions or concerns which you want to talk to me about, feel free to PM me on the forums.
   [Image: giphy.gif]

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Daily Prophet Journalist

(06-06-2019, 02:05 PM)Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Wrote: (10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I have been banned many times where i have forgotten the reasons and amounts, i am very embarassed lol to say this. However, i have made a huge effort to improve my behaviour which clearly shows.

Yeah but not enough last ban for RDM like what 16 days ago? 
Spoiler
You prove time and time again that you clearly dont understand or care for the server rules. You are loud, you argue allot, and you dont really reflect on your own actions. Other then that I doubt you could be let alone with any responsibility!

(06-06-2019, 03:31 PM)ForEverSeventhYear Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 02:05 PM)Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Wrote: (10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I have been banned many times where i have forgotten the reasons and amounts, i am very embarassed lol to say this. However, i have made a huge effort to improve my behaviour which clearly shows.

Yeah but not enough last ban for RDM like what 16 days ago? 
Spoiler
You prove time and time again that you clearly dont understand or care for the server rules. You are loud, you argue allot, and you dont really reflect on your own actions. Other then that I doubt you could be let alone with any responsibility!

Since you brought that ban up let me shed a little bit of light on it. I killed 3 light forces during a lockdown (I thought that was fine, my fault I admit) but I did not LTAP. My dad called me to come off for my violin lesson ( says at the top of this app) and I came back to a 5 day ban. I messaged KYRIE about it and didn’t get a response so I waited the full 5 days.

@San Mercy read this please about the ban. I am sorry about it and now know for definite. However the LTAP bit was a misunderstanding. I didn’t know id be brought

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Daily Prophet Journalist

I'v seen an improvement over the couple of days and I can see you have tried.
But applying now is wayy too soon.
Plus you have been banned many, many times.
With a recent ban for RDM.
You killed 3 of LF 100% intentional, i was one of them you killed.
I don't think you're suitable for a staff position.

EDIT: I'v already read what you told me to read and my vote still stands, the fact you thought it was fine to kill 3 LF which you know it's rdm.
You even laughed while doing it.
I believe you would do something like this again since last time you said "you improved" but went straight back down to your normal state.

Joined - Dec/Nov 2018
Bought VIP - DEC 30TH 2018
Hogwarts - San Mercy-Moongoose
Clonewars - CS 1987 San

abhorrent/aberrant

Abhorrent describes something truly horrible like finding a dead rat in your soup, but something aberrant is just abnormal, like a cat in a pink fedora.

I believe that Amelia deservers a chance
She changed alot since the past,she really wants to help the server .
She knows the rules and we have done soo many prefect meetings together , she did a great job doing that.
I really want to see what can she do as a mod.

+1
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ

Neutral

Amelia i believe that you have a really Bad attitude and i also believe that you get annoyed and angry very easily and you have been banned multiple times for things like RDM and much more but i would like to see a change i will be looking at you and how you play and see if you have "improved" so good luck
Joined December 21st 2017 

Father of Timo, John, Bwad, Arne Xenos

Heart Married to the best Girl ever Daphne  Heart 

The King of PVP 

Daphne is the best 

ravenclawPride ravenclawPride ravenclawPride  

+1

People seriously need to learn to let go of stuff.
I'm pretty positive that none of the current staff are perfect players (Most if not all have been at least kicked once, if not banned, c-banned, etc.).
She has improved since her ban (and even then, it was a misunderstanding as customized roles have a grey area).

She is nice to talk to.
She is active pretty much daily.
She doesn't put up with minging at all.
She helps new people find where they need to go.

Like I said, the current staff are not perfect people, we're all human here.
Give her a chance to at least prove her worth.

Chihaku Zeal
First Prestige: 1/23/2019
Second Prestige: 3/8/2019
Third Prestige: 4/2/2019
Fourth Prestige: 5/1/2019
Fifth Prestige: 6/5/2019
YASSSSSS QUEEN!!!

I've seen you prefect multiple times as the Horcrux i do rarely see you do those announcements and talk about things during GH
You know the rules well 
So ill be Neutral for now 
Judgement will be Passed And Served
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3579347]
Till death we will meet again

Hello Amelia. You always come up with something new every time you put an app. I was seeing you were getting better since your last app. And i was forgetting the thing you did that i put on your previous app. But this time i see you got banned for RDM. I see you are trying hard to become a mod, for that im gonna give neutral this time. Good luck.
Daughter of Cassie Ragnulf and Dan Klein

Twins with Waggy Ragnulf

Mother of Timo, John, Bwad, Arne Xenos

Married with the best guy Jacktot   Heart

gryffindorPride

(06-08-2019, 04:31 PM)Daphne Xenos-Klein Wrote: Hello Amelia. You always come up with something new every time you put an app. I was seeing you were getting better since your last app. And i was forgetting the thing you did that i put on your previous app. But this time i see you got banned for RDM. I see you are trying hard to become a mod, for that im gonna give neutral this time. Good luck.

Thanks for the response Daphne. As i said before about the ban, i am really sorry about it. I legit am really sorry. I know the rule now tho (i thought it wasn't rdm, i am going to be completely honest cause i thought it was ok since lockdown) but now i've learnt the lesson and know that it isn't allowed. Again, i am sorry.

And thank you to everyone else who put a response as well <3 I appreciate it!

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Daily Prophet Journalist