Chandler's Mod application :)

(07-22-2022, 03:42 PM)MooMoo Wrote:
You need way more time as "temp" and need more/better training.

- You shouldn't be in god mode without reason. ie: being in a sit in DF area.
I ran up to you and randomly tried to hit you with a damage spell, which you
took no damage. I kept hitting you with it and repeatedly stated to turn god mode off.
You've been in the same area for a while, no sits and was godded, eventually turning it off
after a few mins of me confronting you about it.

- People where being toxic [rdm & mic spam] and you made a joke saying you're just going to go afk
instead of dealing with it, and then you did exactly that.

- Someone and I were jokingly throwing spells at each other in which none of us 
reported it. You pulled me and stated that we need to stay away from each other. 
What kind of shit is that? I'm not going to "stay away" from someone just because 
we're free spelling each other. and "someone else" reported it? shut up dude.

- Stop asking random people or ex staff from years ago about what to do about situations.
You openly asked Kyrie what to do about someone and I freespelling each other. There's a staff
discord for a reason, you should be asking them, not someone who keeps getting denied for temp. Hello?

These are just a few examples. I'm having a hard time believing that you were properly
trained to begin with because I don't think it's possible to be that bad as a temp staff member.
You're def. not ready for full mod, like at all. Sorry not sorry.

I just wanted to say thanks for your standpoint. Fr fr, all bullshit aside appreciate your advice with stuff. I hope to please you as time goes on but lm learning for moderating like I said, I'm not going to be perfect, that's what I said in my app I gotta work on it. Being a previous staff I don't know why you are giving me a hard time. I'm not an idiot, I know the situation between you and ash, I asked staff chat prior what to do with you and it is not wrong for me to ask former staff members what to do in situations. It's completely normal. Don't lie either saying that I was going to be AFK just because people are micspamming. I am learning the commands dude, stop treating me like a bad guy I'm just trying to work my way up in the community in the right way. I liked you morally as a person moomoo and I'm not big into online drama or why you don't like me, I even directed message you on how I hope we can still be friends. Chill out plz I know what I'm doing isn't wrong, you're the problem here.

Edit- I'm standing by with what I said with saying you're problem here. You and your posse literally got on as soon as ash got on and arrest and rdm him. It's not by coincidence because you don't get on the server that much it was to intentionally harass someone. Requardless that you or nor ash reported it, it's not allowed on the server to do that. You were just  belittling me in the sit room saying I'm not the one, where I'm just trying to figure out the situation. You were trying to just not let me figure out the situation and after that you just left along with your other friends. Please just refrain from doing it on the server do it somewhere else. 
For clarification for you too I DID ask the former staff member for their opinion in a sit room. I DID ask staff prior what to do for this "special" situation. It's all a learning process for me that I'm glad to say has helped me moving forward, thanks moomoo :))

Messages In This Thread
Chandler's Mod application :) - by chandybear - 07-21-2022, 10:19 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by Etlenor - 07-21-2022, 10:57 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by chandybear - 07-22-2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by WhoWho - 07-22-2022, 03:42 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by chandybear - 07-22-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by Tuck - 07-22-2022, 08:43 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by John Wave - 07-22-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by Ministry - 07-24-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: Chandler's Mod application :) - by [red] Tyr - 08-21-2022, 10:07 AM