Eddie Shadow App

(08-20-2022, 03:23 AM)Etlenor Wrote:
I'm sorry Eddie, but you're by far not ready at all to work on the staff team, even with the current server state. You rely on attention too much and that's going to make you incredibly blind. 
If I remember correctly, after you failed your first trial and were given a sit/punishment that you believed was unfair, you became this huge prick towards the team and specific staff members. You gave me and the rest of the team a terrible experience to be around and became a huge headache for months. You participated in constant harassment of certain staff and ex-staff members both online and offline. You would try your best to publicly shame them for the sake of attention. These people you harassed and purposefully annoyed and unfairly argued against are going to be your colleagues, and I'm very positive they remember very well the nightmare you were for a while. You can't just expect some of them to accept you back into the team in open arms. 
I also really don't doubt a single bit that you'd gossip about staff information or events that might happen behind the scenes for the same reason. I don't think you should be trusted with sensitive information at all.
The only times I see you on the server you're just flying around as a dragon with someone on your back (Yes, there aren't really a lot good of ways to enforce the rules atm, but just playing and flying around doesn't help you either).
A lot of other events that happened regarding you were discussed while I was on the team, but I can't accurately describe them. Either way, my vote is going to be a -1.

TLDR: Can see lots of backstabbing

Id like to thank you for commenting on my application and furthermore would like to address these comments

Indeed i enjoy going on the server and flying around as a dragon, but more than that I am a teacher who, on low population, is either in the classroom waiting for students to come get their work or on the steps enjoying conversations with those who decide to stay there. In higher population i am a teacher who gives actual lessons and lectures about the classes and giving "homework" assignments.
Indeed i was quite resentful and that resentment has long faded, but i do believe for me to be banned for 3 days for simply saying a c-banned player's name is quite unfair I believe. But still I waited and served out my time. I am not expecting anyone to welcome me with open arms, I would like for them to come on the server and see how I have changed from what I previously was. I am also quite curious as to why you'd think I'd gossip or leak staff information. The entire time I was previously on the staff team and even now, that has never popped into my mind. No one nor bribe could make me tell anything about what goes on within staff.

Messages In This Thread
Eddie Shadow App - by Eddie Shadow Ragno - 08-19-2022, 04:16 AM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Cauliflower Mcguffins - 08-19-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Etlenor - 08-20-2022, 03:23 AM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Eddie Shadow Ragno - 08-20-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Marlene - 08-20-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Chris Kim - 08-20-2022, 02:48 PM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Rachel Johnson - 08-20-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Lana - 08-28-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by John Wave - 08-28-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Etlenor - 08-28-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Eddie Shadow App - by Lana - 08-28-2022, 04:26 PM