Ariel Lionheart's Staff Manager Application

Ariel is probably one of the sweetest people I know on the team
Shes experienced and honestly a great leader. 

Knowing Ariel a little bit better then some of the other commenters I know shes not one to use her powers to assist someone she is close with in anything that could be seen as power abuse. To be honest using her relationship against her isn't necessarily fair. To those who mentioned it- why not question this to other applicants who have relationships on or off the team? Wouldn't anyone who were to apply and be in a relationship with someone in the community be a risk for this? Genuine question, not trying to attack anyone. 

Also, shes explained her activity in her application and in her replies, I don't necessarily believe she should be attacked for it if shes sick. At least she goes on LOA as needed instead of ghosting the community until shes ready to come back (cough me cough)

Anyways I believe a lot of the points being given in the comments are due to bias opinions of her or her significant other rather then people who know her or are willing to get to know her, but of course thats just my opinion.

I think she would be a suitable staff manager C:

aur naur dont -1 me pls
Master Prestige ~ 12/07/2021
Moderator ~ 12/19/2021
Resigned ~ 09/15/2022

Expand Signature

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ariel Lionheart's Staff Manager Application - by Rory - 09-15-2022, 05:43 PM