Sibyl's New Gamemaker Application

I think you're wonderful in a team Sibyl, and very kind, but the only concern from me is that the only 3 things I remember from you as Gamemaker previously (at least in the 10 or so months before your resignation):
  • a small campfire build
  •  enlisting Chucky's to run around and cause chaos during Halloween,  
  • a floor dropping event where players had to knock each other off slappers, and for the longest time that minigame was all I ever saw you do and repeat.
Besides that, you're lovely to work with, and the events you have listed, while limited in the amount (somewhat understandable with the lack of lore basis on server currently) seem to be of a good and enjoyable level.

As Etlenor said: (CBA to quote) "Me wants Sibyl to not feel discouraged to do events", this 1000% :)

Neutral to +1 assuming you'll be able to dedicate time (subject to change)

Edit: I did not expect so many Gamemaker Applicants at once personally, at maximum only 2 can be accepted to fit the cap of 7, so this makes things difficult in terms of deciding who is the best. I'm changing my vote to neutral (subject to change), for you personally Sibyl I'd like to see either a few more event ideas or some form of attempt to engage players in roleplay, mainly classes as these are very pivotal to the server currently, the concern that you might go inactive again or become discouraged from hopping on the server for events is a valid one, just give it a week or even 2 at max for me personally and we'll see how things go :D
This is a signature
Expand Signature

Messages In This Thread
Sibyl's New Gamemaker Application - by Sibyl - 07-07-2022, 03:27 AM
RE: Sibyl's New Gamemaker Application - by WhoWho - 07-07-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: Sibyl's New Gamemaker Application - by Adrian - 07-07-2022, 01:12 PM
RE: Sibyl's New Gamemaker Application - by Bҽʅʅα*:・゚✧ - 07-07-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Sibyl's New Gamemaker Application - by Yaycob - 07-10-2022, 06:16 PM