Rump Mod app

HUGE -1. Your description of the rules is lacking, and weren´t you the guy harassing other people and switching jobs to Headmaster in order to abuse your RP powers?

I find it very hard to believe you changed in just a few months and you are now a Holy man. You were banned for harassing a player and in your ban appeal I remember you saying that you did so because the player was drunk (lmfao) as that would excuse you going after a player ingame for 2 hours or so?

Then in regards to your skills you state you have high levels of patience and then you state that you get easily frustrated. A bit contradictory much?

Your patience was not high enough at the time to prevent yourself from harassing a player for 2 hours or more straight non-stopping, you even encouraged other players to break server rules. Imagine what would happen if you got upset with a player (if you were to become full moderator) you would also encourage other players to break server rules or ignore the ones who break them like you did 2x months or so ago as a player? This is very concerning at least for me

I would change my vote to Neutral because you were already an helper and you certainly have some experience/staffing background to possibly become a great moderator in this server (I would need to play on the server to see if you actually changed but I have my doubts)

And I have consulted with Sybil and she assured me I would not get forum banned for posting this, and because I want to be as toxic as always and completely honest I do have to say the following: you are "friends" with two players whose ingame names I am not going to name (in order to not be forum banned) and these two players threatened to doxx some other players who were in a voice channel over on the Hogwarts discord (when the gmod server got taken down due to a copyright claim or something like that).

These two players with whom you are "friends" will get community banned in the near or farther future (hopefully) and IF YOU still are friends with them, I would heavily encourage you to stay away from them.

These two players whose ingame name I am not going to say (only thing I can say is that one of them is a male and another one is a female) even said that because the server was taken down that they would not care any longer and that they did not give a fuck if they were to be community banned!

This situation even though it is not your fault (directly or indirectly) makes me not trust in you, as you may understand and comprehend. I understand you have previous experience in staffing (as staff manager on another server and as helper in a previous server) and that would benefit but I dont trust people who are friends with people like that.

Messages In This Thread
Rump Mod app - by Rump Dark Rose - 07-21-2022, 04:12 AM
RE: Rump Mod app - by finnishturtle - 07-21-2022, 05:07 AM
RE: Rump Mod app - by Larry Chronic - 07-21-2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Rump Mod app - by ashlynn ♡ - 07-21-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Rump Mod app - by Etlenor - 07-21-2022, 01:13 PM
RE: Rump Mod app - by Ashton - 07-21-2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Rump Mod app - by Rachel Johnson - 07-21-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Rump Mod app - by chandybear - 07-21-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Rump Mod app - by John Wave - 07-22-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: Rump Mod app - by WhoWho - 07-24-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: Rump Mod app - by Bathilda - 07-24-2022, 03:31 PM