Amendish Legacy

(08-23-2022, 10:20 PM)John Wave Wrote: Do not correct me because I know I am not wrong! Weren´t you that person on the SBS or Hogwarts discord who got banned for streaming inappropriate stuff? As a staff manager, you are the face of the staff team, and forgive me (do not forgive me, I do not mean it, I am happy if you do not forgive me) but I find it hard to believe that the staff team wants to be represented by someone who does those type of things.

I also remember when you were doing your gamemaker trials when I heard from other staff members saying you were being really immature. Imagine taking on the mantle of manager and having those despicable attitudes, clearly not fit for a manager position.

Better try to do some gamemaker trials, those are more fit for you.

Edit: There are also other issues that I prefer to not bring over here as they were already reported... but hey!
Hey John. 
Long time no see. Here ill address the main 2 points that you mentioned, 1. Streaming "Sex with Hitler" in the SBS discord and 2. Being Immature during a GM mock trial.
1. So this instance that you are referring to is when my friends and I decided to leave our normal discord and move to the Hogwarts Discord as to try and bring some activity to the discord as no one used it anymore. So during this shift one of my friends suggested me getting the game Sex with Hitler on steam to stream to one of our friends who doesn't game much anymore and enjoys watching it more then actually playing. So I took the suggestion and got the game as it just release and it was one of those stupid NSFW games that get promoted on steam. During this playthrough of the game there are sex scenes that show some sort of nudity. Bare in mind that there are settings to turn off these scenes which I turned on to reduce the NSFW as it was a public server and anyone can see the game preview or join the VC. A couple instances the scenes that were clothed just looked funny so I decided to see the nude version of these scenes WHILE making sure everyone in the VC was over 18. Those glimpses or the frames that get shown as the stream preview are what got me banned from the discord. 
Proof of the setting 
2. During my time on SBS I have amassed more mock trials then I believe anyone on server. This includes both GM and Mod because at points I was going for one or the other. If you want to choose the one mock trial where I did goof off a bit that is completely fine but the other ones that I did should reflect more on people then the one that I did that was enclosed and only had 2 other people participating in.

All of this happened a long time ago and I have changed. My attitude towards a lot of these topics have changed and the way I carry myself has completely differed since the last time you were in the community Mr Wave. 

My Regards ~Charlie

Messages In This Thread
Amendish Legacy - by Charlie Allman - 08-23-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by John Wave - 08-23-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by Charlie Allman - 08-23-2022, 10:59 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by DEAD - 08-23-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by John Wave - 08-23-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by Charlie Allman - 08-23-2022, 11:56 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by Cauliflower Mcguffins - 08-24-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by Ryte Lionheart - 08-24-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by [red] Tyr - 08-24-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Amendish Legacy - by Adam Wrinkly - 08-31-2022, 01:35 PM