Ariel Lionheart's Staff Manager Application

So, I'm gonna throw my opinion into here

During both of my times as staff, while Ariel wasn't the most active on the server, she was always available if anyone had any questions or needed help. She's level headed, approachable and does go out of her way to help others. 

Being a staff manager doesn't exactly mean you should be fully active on the server (while it's their job to "enforce activity", the server is dying and activity is the last thing that should be focused on.), I personally feel as long as you're able to assist when needed, handle staff reports, run meetings ETC, you'd be great in the role. Pierre, who was a phenomenal manager, didn't play on the server a whole lot but he always made sure to handle his duties as staff manager. 

I believe she'd be a perfect fit for this role and if she were to get it, she'd handle everything well! 

+1. 

I do think we should be hunting for a server manager instead of a staff manager tbh. So hopefully that'll be a thing soon enough. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ariel Lionheart's Staff Manager Application - by Chris Kim - 09-15-2022, 07:09 PM