Bathildas Staff Manager APP

I would not like to see you as a staff manager. Yes, you were an active admin always online when I played on the old server! Yes, you are professional! And yes, you answer tickets from players and helped them! You were also an admin for a long time!

However, I do know you would not be totally impartial, especially when people made staff reports against me (mind you the people making the staff reports were encouraged to make those staff reports by other staff members since they wanted to get rid of "him") and even though you were not a staff member at the time, I do know you were not very impartial in those staff reports, instead of asking what was the reason for my answers, the context, you followed the opinions of the crowd like a sheep mentality.

I want a staff manager who is impartial, truly impartial, not someone who if becomes staff manager would not care for the staff member´s point of views, context to gather information on what really happened. Those things are important in a team where you assume the mantle of leadership (in this case, staff manager): you are supposed to manage a team, a team that are not robots and you do have to make sure that their interests are also upholded, not just your interests or the interests of the person reporting your fellow staff member

And let me be honest about this (Sybil please do not delete it, it is relevant): In my opinion, you are only applying to become a staff manager because of the power it gives you, and not because you care about the team.

Why not apply to be a moderator again? I am sure you can help the team as a moderator by passing down the knowledge you have to others, and then reach the rank/position of admin.

I want to see a staff manager that can set their differences aside with a specific player and take the best decision and the same logic goes to being able to set their differences in regards to a staff member. 

Another thing I want to be honest about and if I sound rude not my issue: You are very selective when it comes to people that you interact with, I am 200% sure that if someone applied to be a moderator, you would instantly deny for two reasons: you cannot be impartial, you would listen to the opinions of your friends and SOME (not all because not all are snakes) ex-staff members who would tell you that said person is not a good pick, and I am sure this would happen with other players (just providing an example) and you would not be able to set differences aside; and second reason: because you are an old timer (with this I mean that you very traditionalist, you cannot place yourself in the shoes of another, and this was seen in my comment in Rump´s comment where you just said using other words and not the ones I will quote "blah blah blah your opinion does not matter, I have seen this person do otherwise, get out of here"

Ask any staff member and they will tell you (in any gmod server) that they would like their opinion to be heard, their side of the story to be considered before saying that their point of view is idiotic lol

Are you going to tell that to the staff members who ask you for advice or bring concerns regarding another staff member or a player?

You are really good for moderator and for admin (obvious) but for staff manager, your approach is way too cold and distant from others

My vote is negative.

Messages In This Thread
Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Bathilda - 08-22-2022, 04:11 PM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by John Wave - 08-23-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Bathilda - 08-24-2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Bathilda - 08-24-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Kenzie Tucan - 08-24-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by The Real Guy - 08-25-2022, 03:36 PM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Lydia - 08-25-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Bathilda - 08-26-2022, 09:04 AM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Edgar Nova - 08-26-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Bathildas Staff Manager APP - by Krepsie - 08-26-2022, 10:10 PM